Localnet.com Internet Service / customer care/service

1 8205 Main St, Suite 9 Williamsville, NY, United States

Here is a fine example of how Localnet.com thinks and operates;

(1) I sent an email to localnet to [protected] my acct with them...5/29/18 @7:15AM.

(2) Localnet received and processed my [protected]lation request...5/29/18 @8:39AM.
Note the [protected]lation date/time.."your account will close at the end of its current month". The current month is May 2018

(3) localnet.com sent me an email "Billing issue" on 6/7/18 @7:04AM.

The bottom line...
localnet received my request to [protected] my account with them on the same day I sent out my [protected]lation request. Then, on June 7th 2018 localnet sent me an email with the title " BILLING ISSUE - Attention Required Dial-up ". Knowing they already sent me that email confirming my request to [protected] my account with them.
THIS IS A FINE EXAMPLE OF LOCALNET.COM doing what they want to do . Localnet.com has no care or concern of what their paying customers have requested or asked for.

Below is the exact copies of the 3 emails that were sent and received by me and localnet.com.
(note.. I hid my real name and email address for my personal protection)

(1) Original Message:
Account # 746053 Dial-up
From: W*** S*** Tue, May 29, 2018 at 7:15 AM
To: [protected]@localnet.com
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Completely [protected] my account.
D*** G****
Account # 746053
(2) Re: Account # 746053 Dial-up
From: [protected]@localnet.com Tue, May 29, 2018 at 8:39 AM
To: [protected]@*****.com

Dear LocalNet Member,
This message is to confirm that we have received your [protected]lation request and your account will close at the end of its current month. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact our customer service department by emailing [protected]@localnet.com.
LocalNet Customer Service
8205 Main St, Suite 9
Williamsville, NY 14221

Original Mesage:
> Completely [protected] my account.
> D*** G****
> Account # 746053
(3) BILLING ISSUE - Attention Required Dial-up
From: [protected]@localnet.com Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 7:04 AM
To: [protected]@*****.com

Hello,
We are unable to bill your account with the billing information you have on file with us.
To avoid an interruption in your internet service please go to http://www.localnet.com/manage to
securely update your account.
LocalNet Customer Service Team
Email: [protected].com

[protected][protected][protected]*****

There is no way this company will ever take advantage of me.
I [protected]led my credit card. I then requested a new card with a new card number.
This is the only way you can STOP these money hungry people/companies from taking advantage of you and your money.

DG