LocalNet / unfair billing

i signed up for localnet services 3 1/2 years ago. after i hooked up my computer, it crashed, so i didnt buy another pc and didnt worry about my Internet. of course it was dial up, so i had my house phone turned off because i had a cell phone. there was no need to keep the house phone and i didnt have a cp for Internet. of course my husband bank online, so i don't receive bank statements in the mail and i dont online bank. three months ago, my account i have set up for another bill is suddenly in the negative, of course its localnet. i called them and told them its been 3 1/2 years and i havent used their service. i now have to pay 34.95 to cancel. what happened to all the money from the past 3 1/2 years. my husband went back through all bank statements and they have been well compensated (almost 1, 000)!!! where is the justice!!!

Comments

• Th
      6th of Sep, 2012

Where's paying attention on your part for the last 3 1/2 years? I never ACH payments, ever! This is the crap that happens afterward. I will mail a check, bill pay or CC pay at tyour website, thank you very much.