Lobos Management / terrible company

1 222 Melwood AvePittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 111

These slum lords are worse than you can imagine. All the negative reviews are 100% accurate. I lived at the so-called "Royal Windsor". For starters, its nearly impossible to move into the place. If you park in the building lot to unload your car, tow trucks will be removing your car in a matter of minutes! My roommate attempted to move in an AC unit, and 15 minutes later, his car was on the back of a tow truck and the driver demanded a $50 bribe to put the car down. Lobos refused to refund this money. The laundry facilities were completely broken for over two months. Our front door broke at least 25 times throughout the duration of the lease, and it typically took days for Lobos to fix. The elevator broke several times each day, and was broken for at least a week straight on multiple occasions! In the winter, they do not remove ice and snow from the parking lots or sidewalks. One tenant suffered a severe knee injury due to this negligence. Attempting to drive a car out of the lot is dangerous due to the ice buildup. I had to salt the lot myself to move my car. Our bathroom ceiling leaked to the point where it looked like it would cave in. This emergency took Lobos over a week to send a repair person. When the repair person arrived, he merely painted over the ceiling, and did nothing to fix the water issue. Within a day, the ceiling was leaking through again. This took over a month and multiple calls to the health dept for a complete resolution. Finally, they have fire alarms that cannot be shut off after business hours. If a fire alarm goes off after business hours, it will continue to go off FOR THE ENTIRE NIGHT. We had an alarm go off at midnight and neither the fire department or Lobos' answering service had any way to disable it. I had to sleep in my car. Phone calls to Lobos are either not returned, or met with rude customer service. I was even told "sir, you need to stop complaining". Avoid this company at all costs!!!

Ch

Comments

• Mr
      28th of Sep, 2008

Lobos Management, Lori Sobol and Ron Sobol are collectively the worst company and worst people to deal with on the plant. The company is a joke and both Ron & Lori are ###s along with most of their employees being total jerks. Do not rent from these ###s-you will reget it.

• Ho
      22nd of Jun, 2017

Everything stated about lobos reality is true, sobol and his attorney Christina is 💯true they take no responsibility for there careless actions and way to scam people out of money, they will threaten you, they will lie steal change lease and, bait and switch you sobol is a women abuser verbally and mentally, threatening a women when she has been attacked on sobol lobos property in Pittsburgh, my wife could have been killed and he wouldn't give one [censor] as long as he is stacking the money while humiliating a women who has been attacked on his property, and ask her to move out of the apartment right away and the rent was paid up, he didn't ask how my wife was or anything sobol rubenoff and his attorney Christina threatened my wife while his attorney was listening, so if you think about renting from them check out google, they will treat you like [censor] ! he told me to shut my wife up, don't rent from lobos the Birmingham in north.versaillies bc it is drug dealing central and lobos sobol loves it, look at our apartment door a house inspector said our door was so unsafe he couldn't. believe that the owner thought it was safe that tells you what sobol is like, we have pictures recordings of fights he don't give a [censor] as long as he has his money, his maintenance doesn't fix [censor] we have photos of no bathroom door black mold,