Lobos Management / scam and fraud!

1 Spahr St.Pittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 412-441-1400

I am truly amazed at how these slumlords can still find people to rent to.I lived in their eaglenook apts. for too long, it is a horrible experience. They never fixed anything or do any work to make their property livable. Everything went wrong within the first few months of living there. There are drug addicts in the building, they don't care as long as they are getting paid.The trash overflows a lot, the heaters don't work, water damage in the buildings, not secure buildings (as they advertise), the water gets shut off sometimes because they don't pay their bills & if you call they always have some lame excuse why (mine was the person who pays the bill went on vacation!) On the whole left side of my apt., I can't use any of the outlets (so I have two working ones in the living room), the smoke alarms don't even work. I can keep going, but I think you get the point!

Try to warn everyone you know that is looking for an apartment to stay away from LOBOS. I've learned my lesson, when I look for an apt. I will always research the company. I never want to have an experience like this again.

Va

Comments

• Ce
      9th of Sep, 2008

everything written is true, when my a/c wasnt working, a maintanence man came into my apt thinking i wasnt home and was actually taking a piece of my a/c to fix one in an empty apt so they could rent it! meanwhile i'm paying rent! without a/c.
    they will do anything to get you to rent, tell you they will fix everything and once your in, you are on your own!. I think it is horrible that they can get away with their work ethics. If you live at any LOBOS apartment. Please call your local code inspector to come in and do a thorough inspection of your apt. he will write a letter to lobos and they will HAVE to fix things within a certain time limit or be fined.