LoanCare / insurance repair on house

United States, Florence Review updated:
We have a mortgage with Freedom Mortgage but the Loancare handles the Insurance processing and loan servicing piece. We had an insurance claim for work on our roof and the current process now has the insurance check being sent to the mortgage servicing company and they disburse it out as the work is being done. Loancare has screw up this process every step of the way. Their negligence is potentially going to result in the contractor putting a lien on my house. First of all they lost the check and all my paperwork. Then when I would fax in documents they would continue to tell me they couldn't read this part or that name...which happened with every document. Then they promise to overnight the check to me because they had delayed the process a week by losing the check. When they did finally "say" they mailed out the check they didn't overnight it, but just dropped it in the mail. By this time it has been over a month since I sent them all of the paperwork and I have yet to see the first check to pay my contractor. They have purposefully delayed every step of the way on this process and I am beginning to wonder if they do not have some business to generate interest or other income off of people's insurance money so they WANTED to keep your money as long as possible.
May 7, 2015

A  15th of Jan, 2018 by
We are having a similar problem with this piece of [censor] company called LOANcare. They have a separate insurance lain division that has their heads so far up there [censor] they can’t breath or see daylight. They have had our money for almost two months with no relief in sight. We have jumped through one hoop after another and yet they still keep throwing more obstacles our way. We are out of money to do further repairs and the repairs that have been completed the companies are pissed at us for not completing payment. This company sucks big balls and needs to have their [censor] sued so bad they have to close their doors. Run, run far and fast from LOANcare if this is your mortgage company. Worst run company in the history of the U.S.

LoanCare Logo LoanCare