LoanCare / insurance repair on house
We have a mortgage with Freedom Mortgage but the Loancare handles the Insurance processing and loan servicing piece. We had an insurance claim for work on our roof and the current process now has the insurance check being sent to the mortgage servicing company and they disburse it out as the work is being done. Loancare has screw up this process every step of the way. Their negligence is potentially going to result in the contractor putting a lien on my house. First of all they lost the check and all my paperwork. Then when I would fax in documents they would continue to tell me they couldn't read this part or that name...which happened with every document. Then they promise to overnight the check to me because they had delayed the process a week by losing the check. When they did finally "say" they mailed out the check they didn't overnight it, but just dropped it in the mail. By this time it has been over a month since I sent them all of the paperwork and I have yet to see the first check to pay my contractor. They have purposefully delayed every step of the way on this process and I am beginning to wonder if they do not have some business to generate interest or other income off of people's insurance money so they WANTED to keep your money as long as possible.
More LoanCare Complaints & Reviews
- Loancare Servicing Center Inc. - awful company!!! 
- Loan Care or MyLoanCare - class action lawsuit 
- Loan Care or MyLoanCare - negligent company 
- Loan Care Motgage Co. - crappy & misleading customer service 
- LoanCare Servicing - fed up with loancare!!! 
- LoanCare - property taxes unpaid
- LoanCare - inaccurate taxes/escrow information amount, no breakdown of increase on statement.
- MyLoanCare Servicing - taking my money and falsifying late payments
- My Loan Care - cannot access the website of my loan company
- LoanCare - mortgage