Loan Care or MyLoanCare / class action lawsuit

I have noticed multiple people are having issues with loan care. I have had a major one myself and I am in the middle of a legal battle for my home they stole six months worth of my money on and cost me a years worth of money because they did not follow procedure. They have caused major issues on two of my homes. I am interested in anyone that is in the process of a class action lawsuit or interested in one. Please contact me because I am interested.

Da
Dec 22, 2016

Comments

• St
      28th of Nov, 2017

Count me in loancare took over my mortgage last February and I’ve had 2 escrow shortages since one in June of 290 and now another in December for 129 and my payment has gone up 40 some dollars s too. They stated that my taxes increased by 78 a year and got mad when I couldn’t understand why the 2 escrow shortages and payment increase for a 78 increase in school taxes

28th of Nov, 2017

Count me in loancare took over my loan in February and since the I’ve had 2 escrow shortages one for 290 in June and another one just this month of 129 as well as a 40 some dollar monthly payment increase. My taxes have only increased 78 a year so I’m not sure why the increases and the shortages

29th of Nov, 2017

My parents are in their 80's, and these dirtbags have their mortgage. They've claimed there was late payments even though my parents have the cancelled checks. They won't return calls, they're a unscrupulous, avarice laden, depraved company. More info on lawsuit please. Email me at [email protected] .

• Lj
      29th of Nov, 2017

I typed in my issues with Loancare in a separate post. Basically experience similar issues, charging late charges, when I'm set up with them on autopay to take the exact payment out of my account, and alot of other mismanagement, that has cost, time and money. You cannot get a hold of anyone, and when calling during office hours the customer service line just disconnects. Also, I can't log in, and using the temporary password they sent doesn't work either. I'm at [email protected] Please send info on the class action lawsuit.

• Mi
      12th of Dec, 2017

I would like to join the law suit. Will be reaching out to an Attorney out of Atlanta and will show him all these post to see if we can pull it off. Lets stand up against these corporate crooks. Enough is enough. Report them first to to https://www.consumerfinance.gov/ then to the FDIC complaint online form. Then to the Federal Reserve you can fax your letter and there is a standard form you have to include with it. The information is here to send complaint to Federal Reserve. https://www.federalreserveconsumerhelp.gov/~/media/files/about/consumerhelponline.pdf. Next is to go to the media and get a lawyer. I will keep you posted on what my attorney says about a class action suit. Thanks

Mic
    [email protected]

• Po
      13th of Dec, 2017

I am currently dealing with loan care and they are making our lives a living HELL! They have changed our mortgage payment, and interest payments multiple times. They're trying to say that my escrow is short when there is no way it could be if they were applying things correctly.
    We applied for a loan modification because of some personal issues and they have increased our mortgage payment twice!!
    I have done everything they have asked, then today we get a huge letter in the mail stating we owe them almost $7000
    I sure hope you're still working on this lawsuit. I am completely IN! This company is a rip off and a scam!
    I refuse to lose my home because of their scams, something needs to be done to help people in similar situations.
    please keep me updated or let me know what I need to do. [email protected]

• Ji
      14th of Dec, 2017

LoanCare took over my loan in January of 2017. They bought flood insurance and charged me even though I sent them FEMA documents showed I am not in a flood zone. I have been arguing with them ever since. They are threatening to report me to the credit bureaus. How do you fight them? Any advice appreciated.

• Ms
      18th of Dec, 2017

I'm totally interested in a class action lawsuit against Loancare. My dad's house was going under a Foreclosure and we paid all the fees and monies owed to reinstate the loan and they are still charging for attorneys fees and lawn maintenance care fees (loan was reinstated in September 2017). They will not send a check for the amount that has been overpaid almost $1400 on his escrow account when we reinstated the loan. I hate dealing with Loancare and nobody knows what's going on and when I call to talk to someone they tell me their supervisor will call me back and never does. They are crooks and they don't need to be in business.

• Wb
      26th of Dec, 2017

I would like to take part in the class action lawsuit as well. My loan was recently transferred to Loan Care and they have not held up any standards. My payments are behind at the moment, because I applied to loss mitigation and they gave me a forbearance plan for 2 months. I would like to keep up on any information that any of you find and would also like to be take part in this. This company has lost documents that I have had to send it and they do not respond to emails or phone calls of important. Please add me to any email contacts as I will do the same [email protected]

• Sc
      29th of Dec, 2017

I have had many of the same horrors and frustrations with LOANcare. U.S. Bank sold my LOAN to them and it's been awful since jump. They enforce terms that were NEVER disclosed..that is until you get you (not-so) "Welcome" packet a month or more later. I am literally on hold with them again for the 3rd straight day, and each have been longer than an hour. I have been disconnected once, had to end the call after 75+ minutes do I could punch into work, and am now at the 1:04:24 mark with this call. Additional fees, changing terms, they locked me out of any online abilities, so I can't use their online service, etc. If there is any pending law suits agains them, please contact me at [email protected] I will gladly be a part of this suit, as this company is the absolute worst. When I was locked out of making online transactions, I finally reached this woman who honestly suggested that I waive my parental rights to my child, "That way sir you wouldn't have to pay child support any longer" -- I got hot at that comment! Not only does it clearly indicate the [censor] ignorance of this woman (who, bytheway, when I absolved if she would give up on her children, said 'no', but so how thinks that was a solution to my issues), but clearly doesn't know the law; waiving rights does not terminate support fees you stupid Can't Understand Normal Thinking!
    If this is representational of the caliber of employees LOANcare has on staff, they're probably saddened that Manson died a little while ago -- he could have brigthemed up their staff meetings!

• Vi
      2nd of Jan, 2018

Hi my loan was transferred to Loan care also. I recently done a refi and my lender paid off my balance of 158+ but Loan care rejected and sent it back because of 402 dollar shortage in escrow which was included in the pay off loan (pay off letter specifically noted the exact amount) and the lender sent that amount. They tried to not only charge me a late fee but calling everyday, stating my loan is in default, sent threatening letters etc. and I have called them multiple times to update my account. I have NEVER been late with them always on time and this is the treatment I received. What is so crazy they returned 158+ thousand for 400 dollars instead. You would think they could write that off so I got my lender to pay for it out of my loan and wired it back to Loan care now waiting to see the result. Bad customer service and business practice!!!

• Al
      12th of Jan, 2018

@Virginia T This is exactly what is happening to my daughter. I have been fighting with this company to drop its late charges and fees and allow her current financial to pay the loan. she recently divorced and want to redo her mortgage in her name but loancare, because of an error by there employee! they rejected the payoff sent, returned it, added on late fees and more interest and have continued doing this ever since even though we are trying to get this mess cleared up. I will keep fighting as long as it takes to bring this company to its knees. anyone out there have a plan in motion??? ken [email protected]

• Al
      12th of Jan, 2018

Count me in on any class action law suit!

• Mz
      14th of Jan, 2018

Our mortgage was bought by Loan Care a couple of years ago. I didn't have any trouble with them until we sold the house & paid off the loan. They sent the payoff amount to the Title Company on 12/7/2017 with a "good through date" of 1/1/2018. The Title Company wired the money on 12/7/2017. A week later it still had not posted to my account so I called Loan Care. The said the didn't receive a wire. I contacted the Title Company & they emailed me the confirmation of the wire and Loan Care receiving it. I called Loan Care back & this time they said they received it but returned it because it was short. I asked how it could be short if the exact amount they said we owed was wired. They said they didn't show that amount as the payoff. How can that happen when they are the ones who sent it to the title company. Anyway, 22 days after the title company wired the money to Loan Care, Loan Care wired it back to the title company & the title company wired it back to Loan Care. Loan Care finally posted our account as paid in full but not before reporting us to the credit bureaus for a late payment and not until the title company agreed to pay more money than was owed. Loan Care reported us for late payment causing my credit score to drop over 100 points. We have never made a late payment - in fact our payments were always made a few days early. Stacy Cartwright at Loan Care is who my title company was talking to in an effort to get this straightened out. Stacy Cartwright has not returned my phone calls or emails trying to find out when they are going to fix my credit report. We are scheduled to close on our new house on 4/3/18 and even though my credit score is still good enough to get the loan, it probably won't qualify me for the best interest rate - and it would have prior to Loan Care's inability to conduct their business in an honest, timely, and efficient way. The only thing they did in a timely manner was report me to the credit bureaus. If anyone figures out how to make them accountable for their underhanded practices and thievery, please share with me. I'm at my wits end trying to get this straightened out. It should not be so difficult for the consumer to have issues rectified that adversely affect everything you've worked so hard to protect. I plan to take action, just not sure what action or who with to get the best results. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated and can be emailed to [email protected] I am in the state of Louisiana so if there is anyone out there with a similar issue from Louisiana that has taken action I would especially love to hear from you.

• Ro
      2nd of Feb, 2018

I have been having trouble with My Loancare escrow department for a long long time! First of they paid the entire amount due on the property that my property was spun off from. No problem, rather than argue with the county taxing authority and My Loancare I just paid it. That was for 2016. For 2017, it a whole different story. This time first they paid the property tax due on the other half of the propety that was left after my property was spunoff. Via Email I told them that my property to his account tax parcel number was wrong and they corrected that, but left the amount they paid in to the wrong parcel number account. Via Email I told them their error, so they paid my propery tax, including a late payment penalty, but have failed to get the payment they paid on the wrong tax parcel number. In their behalf, I have had no problems with mortgage payments. Iaamreally fed up with My Loancare! I will join a lawsuit, you can be sure of that!

5th of Feb, 2018

I also would like to be included in this. They transferred my loan over to a new servicer late November of 2017. I made my payment as usual to who I though was my servicer Stearns lending and loan care only transferred part of my payment over to the new servicer. As of right there are $500.00 missing from my account. I have been going back and forth with them for over two months now with no resolution. All I need is proof that the payments were forwarded over to my new loan servicer and nothing has been done. This is going to hit my credit report and in order to avoid any fees I have to come up with an additional $500.00 to get my account back up in to good standings. Something so simple is turning in to something so frustrating and now costing me my time and money. OVER TWO MONTHS NOW I have been fighting with this company I don't think I will ever get my money back. I am crying right now of frustration over this. I don't know what else to do. I have contacted a lawyer but they said there is nothing they can do because the amount is so small. I would have to take them to court my self.

• Gu
      21st of Feb, 2018

My loan was transferred to LoanCare in July 2016. This people have made a living hell out of my life. They returned payments, have money in suspeded accounts, charge me with force-placed insurance (even though I pay for my own insurance-and they are notified). I'm short of losing it with these people. I filed for Loss Mitigation (was approved) but then after making the payments (3) they never offered a Loan Modification. Wrote them and called them. I kept making monthly payments for Nov-Dec in 2017 and Jan 2018. I sent my Feb payment on Jan 29 and they postmarked it on Feb 8, just to return it with the excuse that the amount was not enough (it was more). They blocked me from having access online to my account. This has put a lot of pressure on me and my children. If you are still working on a lawsuit please include me: [email protected]

• Mm
      26th of Feb, 2018

I am also extremely stressed out with this company. my loan was transferred to loancare in april of 2017. I was with another mortgage company starting in 2015, and I never had an issue with my escrow or insurances.in november 2017, loancare started to contacting me about flood insurance. they needed my flood insurance documents or they were going to put me into a lender placed flood insurance policy. my payment was going from 1464 per month up to 1835.80 per month. I contacted my condo association because I pay into a flood insurance policy through them. that paperwork was submitted to the initial mortgage company. I called loancare, which took hours of my time, to explain the situation, and my condo association kept faxing the insurance policy proof to them. I called every four days. they kept telling me that they never received the fax. so, we would go through the entire process again. after the 5th time on 3 way calls with my condo association, I told loancare that I was calling a lawyer if they didn't tell me another way to show proof of this flood insurance. my condo association sent me a pdf via e-mail to show me the proof. finally, last week (february 16), loancare told me that I could upload it electronically. I was furious. so, I received a letter confirming that I was removed from lender placed flood insurance. I was pleased until they screwed up my escrow amount again. they calculated it wrong and have me paying the condo association policy amount per month into my escrow. I never paid this into my escrow because I pay a condo fee every month that covers my flood insurance. I tried calling at 4:30pm, and I waited 90 minutes to get a customer service representative, and then they disconnected me while trying to transfer my call to another department. I am beyond done with this company. I really want to refinance with chase, but I am unable to get a better interest rate right now. this company is stealing from peoples most valuable asset, their home. my e-mail is [email protected]

• Be
      26th of Feb, 2018

YES. Include me too!! 3 hours on hold, I dont think anyone works there. I have called them many times and CANNOT get through. I paid my payment and got a letter stating that I did not. I looked at my account and it was taken out, so payment was made. Im done with this company. They need to be put out of business!!! [email protected]

• Dt
      28th of Feb, 2018

Anyone that is plan on filing a Class Action Lawsuit against Loancare, please contact me at [email protected] I am very interested in joining and assisting anyway I can because Loancare changed the terms of my loan that was sold to them by Movement Mortgage in 2017.

• Ah
      8th of Mar, 2018

I have reached out to an attorney whom helped me win a previous class action suit. His name is Phillip Kim with the Rosen Law Firm in NYC. I would advise you all to do the same.