LivingSocial.com — thank you for your awful service
Hello Lauren x7009
Thank you for your awful service...
your so called "customer care" title should be removed immediately...AND as far as you being the only person to escalate my issue to in all of Living Social?? Hmmm, Ive already written to the CEO of company.
After reading the reviews from other customers posted all over so many sites from all around the world about LS services it is more than crystal clear that I am one of thousands that has a complaint about your
lack of customer care and the LS site in general. The reviews speak for themselves - they are all Negative!
You were absolutely no help, did not resolve the issue and provided NO customer care - the advertisment for ISO Beauty Hair Dryers was 100% misleading.
The Deal Ad showed the ISO Beauty site where there were several dryers to choose from - after finding one, I purchased the voucher - nowhere on the deal ad did it mention there were limitations??
Upon receiving the voucher - the site to choose the product from changed!!! the hair dryer I originally bought the voucher for was not included!! Whoever wrote this ad for you, should be investigated! It doesnt make any sense. There were no limitations to the hair dryer products on the Deal Ad !! And why would you post the ISO main site where there is a broader selection of dryers??
This is totally misleading! AND BAD Business!!
I will post this message all over the place on the net and report you to the better business bureau - all your other Living Social EX customers are already there; ISO Beauty Co. is hearing about
about this case too
The fact that you could not even offer up one solution to keep me as a customer is disgusting and you called youself the manager with no other persons to speak with.
Nevermind the Deal ad anymore - Im stuck with it - but more importantly, you have absolutely no experience in customer care or how to keep customers returning!
Apparently you missed training day on "How NOT to loose the Customer"
Too bad for Living Social !! No wonder all the complaints
More LivingSocial.com Complaints & Reviews
- LivingSocial - keeps sending emails & difficult to unsubscribe 
- LivingSocial.com - merchant complaint 
- LivingSocial.com - bad service 
- LivingSocial.com - avoid livingsocial.com like the plague
- LivingSocial.com - stay away from these crooks 
- LivingSocial.com - they have damaged their brand and credibility and now they are scrambling to make up for it 
- LivingSocial.com - I will never use livingsocial and I do not recommend anyone to buy eyeglasses at focus
- LivingSocial - pacific dining car, los angeles, ca 213-483-6000
- Living Social - voucher not honored 
- LivingSocial - afternoon tea london hilton docklands