Live Nation Clothing / order

1 Abington, MA, United States Review updated:

Do not order any products from this company. I placed an order on June 5, 2015 and the shipping indicated i would have my order within 12 days. I have emailed this company several times with only one reply. They refuse to give me a tracking number or give me a date of when i will receive my order. Terrible service. $14.95 for shipping and no product. Beware!!! This is my first complaint ever regarding products and/or customer service. Do not order anything from this company.

Ko
Jun 30, 2015

Comments

• La
      18th of Jul, 2016

I ordered something on 6th June for my nephews birthday for delivery to Australia and when I paid $21 US / $28 AUD for "priority shipping", I expected that I would receive the item quite quickly. When I followed up two weeks later, I was told that it would take 28 business days from the date of order. What a complete load of crap! It did not indicate that it would take that long when I was placing the order because if it did, I wouldn't have bought it. Particularly when I end up paying 30% more because of the exchange rate.

It's now 19th July and I've received nothing. I've paid $100 AUD for nothing but a rubbish customer experience and a disappointed 10 year old nephew.

WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE AGAIN!!!