Live Nation Merchandiseunreliable, unprofessional, substandard service

R Review updated:

I ordered a product from Live Nation Merchandise on 9 December 2015. I received an initial 'order received' email and the money was deducted from my account. This was later refunded by my Bank as the merchant had not claimed the $ within the appropriate time frame. After not hearing anything further for over a week I contacted them to enquire about the order. I received no reply. I then contacted them some days later again to cancel the order as it was now 21 December, too close to Christmas, and the order was no longer needed. I purchased an alternatice gift! Again, no response to my email. No contact. I contacted them AGAIN the following day to ensure it was clear that I no longer required the product and was cancelling my order. Again, no response. Then yesterday (5 Jan 2016) I get a response to my original enquiry from 18 December saying that they shipped my product on 23 December AFTER the fact that I had made it abundantly clear that I was cancelling my order. They then proceed to make a second (this time unauthorised) withdrawal from my account. Further I was advised that the product will take up to 24 days to reach me. At this rate I have no confidence that it will arrive at all. All this for a t-shirt. This company has terrible customer service. I do not recommend purchasing from them unless you have time to waste on their incompetence. If I do not receive the product within the coming weeks I will take this matter to the appropriate authorities to get my money back.

• Da
    DAVE479 Aug 14, 2018

I ordered some t-shirts . Panitonox shirts... They took the cost out of my checking account.. Today they took two more charges.. I need these charges taken off..

• Zo
    Zozzie Aug 20, 2018

Placed an order on the 5th March 2018, still have not received the item, today's date 23rd April 2018!! Sent several emails and received one back, saying once the order has been shipped an email will be sent. As you can guess no email and no further contact from them. Terrible customer services.

• Pe
    Petra kenez Oct 22, 2018

I ordered my t-shirt and still waiting for it since April. When I ordered it they immediately deducted the 25 $. And then 2 months later they deducted 25$ again! They don't answer anywhere.. don't know ehat to do 😭 They are stealing my money from my credit card!

• Mi
    michael halligan Nov 19, 2018

I was charged 25.61 $ on 11/07, , last 4 digits on CC 6460 michael halligan
    455 e 14th st apt 12b ny ny 10009.. I don't recall purchasing anything ..the chargecwas from live nation mech eco.. can you tell me what its charged for ty

• Sd
    Sdmassie Feb 11, 2019

I place an order for a t shirt as a Christmas gift. I still have not received it. I have emailed the company several times with no response and called and was told it was on back order and should have it soon. I still have not received my item and now am unable to contact them by phone. I will never order from this company again!

• Me
    Megadeth 3911 Sep 07, 2019

I order a megadeth set, in July it hasnt been fulfilled, no updates. Sent several emails with NO response, trying to find a number to contact someone directly. I want to cancel the order but they do not respond. Never buying off the sites again.

• Wh
    What101 Oct 15, 2019

Card Charged, no communication/tracking, item not received

order# WUW#9498

Order confirmation received Sept 27

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices