Litton Loans / Litton Loans is a fraudulent company!

I had no idea my loan had even been sold to Litton Loans. For those who believe that Litton Loans only targets people with bad credit and/or low income, think again. Nothing cold be farther from the truth. I bought my home in Lake Havasu, Arizona. My home is appraised for $1,400,000.00. I purchased my home at 100% loan to value. No out of pocket expenses what-so-ever, because my credit and bank accounts could support a loan at 100%LTV. My mortgage company went bankrupt and sold out my loan to Litton Loans. My house was foreclosed on by Litton Loans, and I had no clue who they even were. I only owed Litton Loans $680,000.00, however to purchase my home back, I had to pay Litton Loans $900,000.00. Thats right, I had to pay $220,000.00 more than I owed on the house in order to buy it back. I have refused to vacate the property, therefore Litton Loans feels as though they can justify the additional $220,000.00 I was charged. And this was just a couple of days ago.

More Litton Loans Complaints & Reviews

Comments

25th of Aug, 2007

First off, just because you have good credit and a big account your still an idiot for getting a 100 loan. And why did you stop making your payments? Mortgage companies just dont pick people at random and try to take a house. All that extra money is probably the taxes/insurance you havent paid. Add legal fees and thats the extra you will pay. Just to let you know. The money Litton will lose on your house is taxable income.

• Te
      10th of Sep, 2007

One other point know it all. The total Litton Loans claims is owed with all of the foreclosure fees, and attorneys fees is $742,500.00. If you take what they claim I owe and deduct it from what I had to pay, Litton Loans MADE a profit of $157,500.00 in an extremely SOFT MARKET. There was no insurance that I did not pay. There were no taxes I did not pay. Litton Loans did not lose a dime pal. I paid $157,500.00 over and above what I actually owed. How did Litton Loans lose anything?

• Re
      31st of Jan, 2008

That’s another reason why I created this company. I take your number out of their "system". When they mail you something, it goes to me. I take the burden away from you so you can live your life without the phone calls and the letters. And the rudeness!!! Oh, man, if I told you some of the stories I have heard....let's just say, it’s not pretty.