Litton Loan Servicing / Foreclosure

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Due to hours being cut at my previous job i fell 2months behind on my house payments.When I got a new job making more money, I notified Litton that I had every intention of getting my payments caught up.As of the 3rd month the company started to send my payments back.They said I needed to call to set up payment arrangements.When I did call, we had come up with a payment [lan.However, four hours later I received a call from Litton saying that I did not make enough money to do a payment plan and that I had to either pay what I was behind in full or pay the loan off.Well If they say I don't make enough to pay the back payments how do they think I am to pay the entire loan off in full? I sent them several checks, some over a thousand dollars and they refused it.With in a few months they put my house in foreclosure and have tried to auction it in Jan. of this year and now is scheduled for another auction Mar.25th.I do have my house on the market to sell and have a potential buyer.How is it that a company can force people out of there homes.Someone needs to stop this company.I'm not looking for money, but what I am looking for is justice.I am a single mother of three who is trying to raise there children the best she can and give them a house that they can grow up in.Now thanks to litton we are now in a three bedroom apartment-so much for the "American Dream"

Comments

• Te
      19th of Jun, 2008
    Litton Loan Servicing - Awful company
    Litton Loan Servicing
    Florida
    www.littonloan.com

We never go past the grace period for payment. We pay through the Companies Website so I do sweat it. This Company starts calling my home on the 2nd of every month. They call on average 4 to 6 times daily (including Sundays which is illegal.) I can't wait until my 5 year prepayment penalty is expired (6 months from now) so I can re-finance and get rid of these A** Wh***s !!!

• Ju
      25th of Mar, 2009

Litton Loan Service is worst than any mafia organization.I can understand how people can "snap" and loose themselves.Where is the government to stop this in-humane company? I got 2 months behind on payments when my hours were cut at my previous job.I called several times to set up payment arrangements to get caught up. I thought the arrangements were set then 4 hours later I get a call from a Litton Representative to tell me that I don't qualify for the re-payment program due to the fact that I don't make enough money.My only options were to pay off the payments I was behind in-full or pay the entire loan off.How is one to do that if they say I don't make enough for a payment plan?So I put the house back on the market and thanks to two very hard working realitors my house is sold.However, Litton still is making it difficult to get from under this.Myself and my two realitors have tried contacting the lawfirm in which Litton is using to get an exact pay-off.The firm sent us a quote but it is not for the addiitonal dates that we have requested.They gave the qoute for only the 31st of March.I am signing papers today, March 25, 2009. In the quote they sent us if I were to have signed on March 24th, I would be coming out ahead with a few hundred dollars.But because I am signing 24 hours later they tripled my negative escrow and advances.Is this even legal? My realitors and I have tried through e-mail and phone calls to try to get the exact payoff, which we have not received.According to numbers I believe I should get money back but the way this company is they will probably keep my money.Is anyone with power and compassion reading this? I know I am not the only one.Someone needs to help us and shut this company down! How can this legally happen? How can this company refuse payment, put your house on the auction so fast and then when you try to get it settled they add more fees.This makes it impossible to get from under this company.They are cruel, cold hearted, in-humane.How can this company mess up peoples lives and not only get away with but get paid doing it.Someone please help any of us to shut down this company!I have documentation of the return payments and returned checks that they sent back, along with a letter stating that I need to call to set up payment arrangements.Even tho they say i don't qualify for a payment plan.

• Je
      11th of May, 2009

My home mortgage is held by these vultures. In early 08 I fell behind two payments and ended up in foreclosure. I came up with the past due payments and three thousand in lawyer fees they requested. Then they decided to incur extra fees totaling 4000 dollars after everything had been settled. Not to mention the faxes from my homeowners insurance agent that were ignored precisely 13 faxes stating I was covered. They charged me anyway. Now that I am all paid up they say I owe for a late fee that was supposed to be reversed and applied my payment to a suspense account then mailing me a letter I was once again in danger of losing my house. These people should be prosecuted for this ridiculous business practice.

13th of Jul, 2009

hahahah calling on Sunday is not illegal duh and your contractual due date is on the first of every month thats why we call to bug you so ull hurry up and give ur damn pmt its after the first so that means its already due grace period just means you have those 15 or 16 days to give that pmt before we tack on the late charge but first of the month its already considered due thats typically what DUE DATE MEANS RIGHT???

• So
      2nd of Dec, 2009

Litton Loan is owned by Goldman Sachs, one of the most powerful finacial institutions in the world. We made our
    pre-trail modification payments and they still auctioned our house with no prior warning. We need some large organization to file a class action suit! Also Litton Loan was given 1.1 billion in TARP funds.
    I now have to leave my home of 23 years in two weeks!

avondsm7220@yahoo.com

• Ms
      5th of Dec, 2009

They sent me final modification documents. I signed, notarized, dated and returned.

THEY HAVE NEVER SENT ME ANYTHING THEY PROMISED WAS BEING SENT, instead I go to their website which now reflects that I require flood insurance-- untrue, flood zone C NO FLOOD INSURANCE NEEDED. AND here is the REAL KICKER...
    On 11/19/09 they put in writing that I have an escrow shortage of around 800.00, not to worry that is already accounted for in the monthly payment of 933.79-- Great, keep it that way, no I don't have 800.00 for the escrow shortage.

OKAY so yesterday I go to their website and discover NOT an 800.00 negative balance, rather a SIX THOUSAND DOLLAR ONE. I speak with their escrow folks, who say basically, yeah too bad, so sad, pay an additional 110.00 for the next FIVE YEARS. Hard to believe that people who supposedly are competent to do even BASIC ACCOUNTING could IN GOOD FAITH, make an error of over 5 GRAND, within TEN DAYS.
    They didn't KNOW about the taxes owed? WHY NOT, I SUBMITTED THE OVERDUE TAX BILLS TO THEM.
    What a mess. I also can't get two people over there to say the same thing twice.
    I still do NOT have my copy of the SIGNED AGREEMENT, though THEY HAVE IT.
    AND, I still do not have the CONGRATULATIONS letter supposedly written on 11/29/09
    AND I still have NO EXPLANATION for what they did with those CONTRACTUAL AMOUNT DUE, WHICH INCLUDED HEFTY ESCROW PAYMENTS, THAT THEY TACKED ONTO MY LOAN.
    OUTRAGEOUS how homeowners are getting led down the garden path, only to then get booted out of their homes? WHO REGULATES THEM????

• Ms
      5th of Dec, 2009

OH THE ABOVE NONSENSE WAS COURTESY OF LITTON LOAN SHARKs SERVICE

8th of Mar, 2010

We have filed Chapter 13, with a 300.00 debt, no credit cards.Hired two lawers, have written and called Senators, Represenatives from Congress, Help for Homeowners crooked Co's who wanted our Home ar could not help us, The Attorney General's Office, BBB, filed Complaints all over the place, I even called the F.B.I. Fraud unit, they gave me the best advice' file bankruptcy to protect the home, they want your equity'!
    I cannot believe that no one has shut Litton down?There is no one to help us with this Co.they have tenicles all over the Country.Why force people out of our homes? Years ago the Banks just put the missed payments on the back of the loan and rewrote it.These people are not a Bank, it is part of Wall St, trying to stral every dime they can and we did not get bailed out.They lied about our payments being lost, tried put the house in their Ins.and then take the money from our payments to short it, so they could charge late fees, all of these fees, some I never heard of, shorted our payments constantly, threats.I would love to sue for harrassment and emotional distress.Wehave to also copy our Cashiers checks and check to see when and who cashes them.When they refuse payments, all it does is make things worseand then they come back after foreclosure to make you pay.Lawyers seem timid to fight them, even judges, what is going on?
    Portland, Oregon

• Fo
      3rd of May, 2010

Litton Loan Servicing is not a lender and cannot foreclose. Have a forensic audit done or a lender discovery audit done to see who really owns your mortgage. With the forensic audit, you may have more leverage to stop foreclosure and to modify your loan if there are any violations found from audit.

• Cl
      2nd of Jun, 2010

I just visited a second attorney regarding Litton stealing my home and I was told that it wasn't worth the time and money to try and get my house back. I found out my house sold two days after the sale when a real estate agent knocked on my door to offer me cash for keys. When I called litton they told me the agent probably works for them. I requested documentation showing I was notified of the sale or even the forclosure and they were unable to provide any. The attorney I spoke with today said that by the time it was trial time, litton would be able to show I was notified. I don't understand why I have to allow a huge corporation to steal my home. My children don't know what happened...Mommy cried every day, our pets had to be returned to the rescue, and all my friends live at my old house...
    Is there not enough of us with similiar issues that someone wouldn't hear us? I too had the insurance issue, modification fraud, and late fees that were due to their incompetance. I would love to meet Mr. Larry Litton and ask him why he needed to steal my house. Maybe his company is failing and he needs the money to feed his family. That would be the only acceptable reason for theft and causing this kind of devistation to a family. Colorado

• Pa
      11th of Feb, 2011
    Litton Loan Servicing - thieves
    litton loan servicing
    Kentucky

my contract was sold to litton loan and since then it has been a nightmare, continual added fees .added charges .payments not being applied .harrassing letters, phone calls, not being able to get a payoff quote, not being able to get a correct pay off quote, not being able to get a payment record, and more...someone please find an attorney and bring suit against this so called mortage co...

• Ak
      28th of Nov, 2011

I did not have a job and Litton Loan foreclosed on my house for less than $5000.00, The process took exactly 1 month with no help from Litton whatsoever