Litton Loan Servicing / They have ruined my credit

Litton Loan is the most devious company I have ever dealt with. In a repayment plan that we paid on time and paid off early they reported us as late to the credit boroughs every month. In a cleverly written line that we questioned at the beginning and were told would not affect us, they now claim it is their duty to report this inaccurate information that shows us being late seven months in a row. They will do anything including lying and deceiving their customers if it can profit them.

They have now ruined my credit, and no one their is honourable enough to care!

Va

Comments

• Re
      9th of Jun, 2008

31st of Oct, 2008

I agree with everyone here! Our taxes went up and they increased our payment from 1200 to 1900. We could only talk them down to 1700, which is still outragious! They refuse to move from there and is threatening to put us into default. We have no clue how they calculated this high increase. They are predatory all the way!!!

• Sc
      2nd of Feb, 2009

We were recently affected by a hurricane and Litton Loan deferred our payment for that month and then out us on 6 month payment plan. We have never been late on any of our bills including our mortgage and have neevr been late on this payment plan. Even though our payment agreement we signed clearly states you will NOT be charged any late fees and will NOT be reported to the credit bureau as late they still report us late every single month during our payment plan. They have ruined my credit. Dropped my score over 200 points. I can not even refinance to get away from these ###. I sent them a letter with al my documentation for them to correct and they sent me one back saying it was error and they were sending letters to all bureau to correct. They corrected 3 of the 4 on my report (even though the letter stated they would correct all 4) and yet reported me late once again.