Litton Loan / Unethical Business Practices

ABC News wants to hear your story!

ABC News just posted a story online June 4th titled: "Desperately Seeking Mortgage Help", written by: SCOTT MAYEROWITZ, ABC NEWS Business Unit . If you can't find the story then contact Scott through the ABC website.

Try this link and post your story. If ABC News recieves enough complaints, I am sure they will produce a story about Litton. This maybe the opportunity you are looking for. TAKE ACTION NOW! This has to stop and it starts with you!

After you read the story, go to the bottom of the artical, there is a link where you can submit your story.
The link is titled: Are You Looking to Buy a Home or Worried About Losing Your Home? Share Your Story With ABC News

An

Comments

• Ge
      4th of Jun, 2009

Ann,

I might have posted to one of your earlier Litton Loan Service complaints. At any rate Litton is the subject of an ongoing class action lawsuit. Your story may be important to the attorneys bringing this matter. Not sure though. It is in my database at www.classadvocate.com. Click on the defendant box and scroll down to Litton Loan. You can also email me using the "Contact Us".

• Al
      11th of Mar, 2010

Litton Loan Services are a bunch of crooks. I am going to stand up and fight them. The illegal practices that goes on in that place is unreal.
    ABP

• Fa
      26th of Mar, 2010

I am seeking legal help with my account at Litton Loan, my credit score is down due to the fact that Litton claimed one payment was 30 days past due. However my payment was never late at all as a matter of fact it was early. Accordingly I have called, faxed and emailed Litton to straighten this mess out. Litton Loan service whomever that may be just gives me the run around. Please help
    Falko Ose Jopke