Little Fashions Boutique / Customer Service

1 20 Brandywine RiseGreen Brook, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 732-424-6565

I left three messages for Little Fashions Boutique. The store finally called me back. The owner, who I found out was a woman named Olga Zurek, treated me horribly. She was condescending and rude. When I questioned her about the sizing of a particular girls clothing label, she was extremely abrupt with me, basically making me feel like my inquiry was foolish and that i should know better. Then she hung up on me.

There are many other places to shop for girls clothing. Due to my negative experience with these people, I would strongly recommended to stay far away from Little Fashions Boutique. Hurtful and disappointing.

Mo
Aug 3, 2015

Comments

• Ta
      14th of Aug, 2015

I have been tolerating this misinformation about my website for a long time, but time has come to take action and speak-up. I'm the owner of Littlefashionsboutique.com and I can assure you that 99.9 % of reviews that you see here are fake and are posted by the same person. This person is a former competitor who recently closed her online business because of numerous complaints to BBB. I'm not sure what I ever did to this person, but she has been targeting me for at least 8 years and the only way I can explain it with is: jealousy. I tried to ignore her thinking that she will eventually calm-down and leave me alone, but she keeps doing it, over and over again.. Therefore, I'm in the process of suing her for libel, defamation of character and damages to my business. Those of you who see these messages, should not be concerned. We just celebrated our 10th year anniversary and if we have been doing things that are being alleged here, we would have been long gone. Nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes sometimes, but we can assure you that Littlefashionsboutique.com is a reliable business, we always answer our customer calls and inquiries, we never charge anyone without shipping merchandise and if there are any issues, we quickly resolve them. If you have any concerns whatsoever please call us (732) 424-6565, we'll be happy to answer your questions.

• Ka
      19th of Dec, 2015
    Best Best Advice +13 Votes

I just had a neagative experience with Little Fashions Boutique and I am not a competitor. I am simply a customer that is trying to purchase dresses for my nieces and I can say that my interactions with this company were awful. Therefore, I would strongly advise buyers to stay away from this company. The woman who says that she owns the place and answers the phone acted condescendingly towards me. I do not need this when trying to buy a little child's birthday gift. It was disappointing, at best.

I admit that I am new to this designer/boutique children's clothing "scene" however I have had incredibly fantastic experiences (three, so far) with adorableschildren.com. This is just my opinion.

I hope people can use my review.

Thanks.

• Pa
      9th of May, 2016

I had a really bad experience with this lady at Little Fashions Boutique. She was incredibly nasty, curt and condescending towards me. There is no wonder for me as to why there are so many complaints against this business. Poor attitude and awful customer service. I agree and would recommend for all to stay away from Little Fashions Boutique.