Listia / sold over $40 in items & they closed my account and kept everything

1 200 Blossom Lane, Mountain View, CA 94041Mountain View, United States Review updated:
Phone: (347) 254-7842

I opened a Listia account about a month ago. I had heard about them through a family member that uses them and another auction website. I posted over $50 in cosmetics for about 6 or 7 days. Auction went well. I read the rules and policies. Thought I had followed them until the item sold, I mailed it out with tracking and it stated account suspended. I emailed them and all I got back is too bad it's permanent and cannot be reopened. So I am out all my items plus shipping costs. They say I have multiple accounts which I do not. The family member that has a Listia account does not reside with me nor does she have anything to do with my account which is why they deleted it. Im sorry but is this not a scam and called stealing????? I cannot believe a company like this exists! I am beyond upset about losing so many items and I have no way to get them back or get back the points I was awarded for the sale.

Lo
May 11, 2015

Comments

• Do
      12th of Mar, 2015
    Listia - all
    listia
    N/A
    N/A
    Phone: N/A
    LISTIA.COM

This sites is full of lying
    I've won many of auctions and have never received my winnings. They try to scam your credits lie and say they sent your stuff when in fact they did not, and that's not right..all I want is my winnings. Not my damn credits.. Listia is a fake but a real scam...