LIRRnoise and horn honking

Every day, Sunday 3 AM-3:30 AM into Monday is the worst, the Long Island railroad moves multiple trains over the Deer Park Avenue overpass. The horn honking and blasting is disturbing and interferes with our sleep.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Deer Park, CA The quality of life and wholesomeness of the community is constantly interrupted by the horn honking and traffic of trains. Can you do it earlier in the evening and not when most humans are at home sleeping. This has gotten worse as time is going by. Its time for someone like me to inform you ists getting intolerable.

Aj
Jan 18, 2015

Comments

• Ke
      Jun 04, 2017

I too have an issue with a horn-happy LIRR operator. It is now 12:56am. We were just treated to 17 horn blasts coming from the Islip Station (same thing every night) every hour- every night. Who do I complain to?

• Ta
      Apr 04, 2019

From 12am to 4am non stop horn blasting! The engineers don’t care when they go thru Farmingdale waking up everybody and their families cause someone is born crazy. I don’t think they would like it if we went to their house n just started going horn crazy!! But maybe we all should start. Farmingdale needs noise cancellation from these happy horn engineers !