LiquorLand / customer service
Date of incident:16/03/2017
I live in Kalgoorlie, my local liquorland is across the road from me. i entered in to your premises to buy a bag of ice, i arrived home and my girlfriend asked to get a carton of beer as we have a party the next night and we both work shift work, i entered your store again to buy a carton of beer where a staff member rudely approached me and informed me that i could not buy anything else from your store as i had bought ice 10 mins prior. I questioned him straight away and asked and was abruptly told that is was "new" rules in store, i told him that i did not buy alcohol previously so i had not been served alcohol twice to which he just informed me that, that was it new rules.
I did not catch his name as i was so mad that i had to go to another bottle shop to get what i needed.
There was no signage up on the door or inside stating these "new" rules.
I am disappointed at the customer service i received, and might suggest that maybe customer service training maybe provided to this particular staff member. (Hannans 6430)
In conclusion i will not be buying any thing from this particular again, which is a shame as the rest of the girls there are very nice.
More LiquorLand Complaints & Reviews
- Liquor Store - harrasement and accused 
- LiquorLand - flawed execution of rules... 
- LiquorLand - id checks 
- Liquorland Munno Para - refused to accept my sons id 
- LiquorLand - refusal of service
- LiquorLand Australia - power tripping "manager"
- LiquorLand Australia - customer service
- LiquorLand Australia - very poor customer service
- LiquorLand - service
- LiquorLand - customer service