Lindsay Volkswagen / bad quality product!
I both a certified vehicle 2003 Volkwagen passat 31,000 miles on June 2006. Since them I have been having too many problems , the last one in the the door (driver side) make sharp sound when opening, this will be the third time that I go there with the same problem and they do not fixed that properly, also now it has problems in the driving system. Before more problems in the belt serpentine, and other parts. I heard from the customers that they brake the cars deliberately in that dealer, it should be the case, it is hard to believe that a 2003 low miles car made in Germany (right not it has 51,000 miles) has sooo many problems. The car is still in warranty, but not for all parts.
More Lindsay Volkswagen Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- [Resolved] Vw Mastercars - vwsa allows their franchisee to break the law 
- Volkswagen - complaint regarding damage of the jetta car no. pb 10 ej 2934 and the air bags not opening up during collision on may 7, 2018
- Volkswagen - warranty, master cylinder, abs
- Volkswagen - vw service in canada/quebec
- Volkswagen - seeking justice!
- Volkswagen - I am complaining about bad service at vw maintenance service agent in egypt. egyptian automotive & trading co.