Lincare / refund for overpayment

Magnolia, AR, United States Review updated:

My name us Deborah Hastings and I have been trying since 10/18/2016 to get my refund returned. Today is 2/14/2017. I have called at least once a month and am told " takes time" Its been 4 months I would say that's time enough. Today I was transferred to the regional billing office where I was on hold for over an hour and no one answered the phone. Please refund what is owed to me.

• Updated by Debbie333, Feb 14, 2017

Magnolia Texas

De
Feb 14, 2017

Comments

Feb 25, 2017

Hey Debbie, I know pretty much know what you are going through. I had a C-pap machine for 12 days and only used it for 3. The machine would not adjust to my breathing. Anyway, this was March 2016. I also had put up a deposit of 86. In July I received a refund from Lincare for 17. So of course, i thought I did not owe anything. In Sept. 2016 I get a bill for about 256.00 did not state what it was for. I called Lincare the agent told me it was for a co-pay. I told her for what, turned my machine in and received a refund from your co. Agent said she would have supervisor call me. Never happened. In Oct. I received another statement so I called again. Agent could not tell me what charge was for. She also told me she would have supervisor called. Never heard a thing. In Nov. I received another statement, called them again and this time asked for a supervisor. Held on for 30 minutes and no one ever came to phone. Finally after receiving a statement in Dec. I wrote the co. trying to find out what charges were for, Today is Feb. 25th 2017 and still not have heard a thing, What is so frustrating is their statements have a big note stating they have tried to contact me. That is a lie. If they have tried to contact me, why didn't they leave me a voicemail. Also, have threatened to turn me over to credit bureau. This company does not care about their patients or trying to get anything straightened out. In the beginning I contacted the local office and was referred to the office in Florida. At first almost impossible to get anyone on the phone.