Lincare / billing department

Blasdell, NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered supplies last year around Nov. While I received the supplies in a timely fashion I am unable to get through to these people that the insurance company has already paid the bill in full. It was only after I had not received an EOB from the insurance company that I called Lincare local office. It was then that I was informed that they had not gotten around to submit the bill to my ins co. If I was responsible for this bill I would have paid it long ago. If you want to turn me into collections as you have threatened...go right ahead. I will show up at the law suit against you with proof that the bill was paid in full. Customer ID is 601-0157 and the invoice in question is BB7VXMFP.

Gu
Mar 11, 2017

Comments

• Aj
      2nd of Aug, 2017

This must be their practice - I was also informed that they had issues with billing my insurance and I had to pay out of pocket for the service. I have been trying to contact the 800 billing number for 2 months to get itemized documents for reimbursement. They are a hassle to deal with in regards to billing and the local office is so clueless. They have lost our service, we are using a new medical supplier.

• Je
      5th of Dec, 2017

Sounds about right. I received a c-pap on 9/29/17. They have STILL not billed my insurance company. I called local office in Omaha, NE twice in last 2 weeks and am only able to leave message for them to call me back. STILL waiting for call back. Called corporate customer support on 12/5 and they no nothing about service on this date. They say that the last date of svc was in 2016. They DO have my correct insurance as way back when I needed approval before getting the c-pap machine, Lincare submitted request to my insurance for pre-approval. I know this as I received written approval from my insurance company to purchase it. They must not want to be paid?? The left had does not know what the right hand is doing! Who knows when or if they are going to get around to billing my insurance?? I have met my yearly out of pocket deductible in 2017 so the only way they will get paid is if the submit this to my insurance. I have tried 3 times to get this straightened out to no avail. Lincare has all the information they need to get this taken care of and I am not wasting my time anymore trying to get this taken care of. Not going to be on hold for 10 minutes each time I call them either.