Lincare / billing

Blasdell, NY, United States Review updated:

This company is the worst!!! It's very rare that someone answers their phone. Their business hours is until 5pm eastern, I called multiple times today starting at 4:20pm and it keeps going to voicemail. On my last try, someone picked up, said hello and hung up after I said hello! The few times I had spoken to a rep in the past, the women I spoke with don't know a thing about customer service! They do not like to help at all! Their supervisor is condescending to boot! I filed a complaint but no one ever called me back. Based on the interactions i've had with these people, I can't really say i'm surprised because they do not care about their customers!
It's such a waste of time trying to get a hold of anyone. I've never heard of any billing department where calls go to voicemail more often that someone picking up. They are the worst! Save yourself the headache and go with another company, lincare is not a company you would want to deal with!

Mr
Apr 29, 2016

Comments

• Fo
      24th of May, 2016

I ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT DEAL WITH LINCARE EVER AGAIN !!!
    A woman in the Brick, NJ office was incredibly rude to me. I was NEVER told the nebulizer they supplied was a RENTAL. I used it for less than 2 weeks then, after recovering from my respiratory problem, put it away in my closet. When I received a bill and called their office, only then was I told the nebulizer was a rental, although they insist they told me it was a rental originally (why would anyone knowingly put away in a closet an unused item being rented on a monthly basis?). I immediately got in my car and drove to their Brick, NJ office to return it. When I called regarded the equipment rental bill I received and stated I would contact the corporate office, the woman with whom I spoke became belligerent and immediately sniped, “Don’t threaten me.” (I didn’t know that a statement regarding a call to a corporate office to resolve a problem was a threat.) Also, I found that trying to speak to a human in their billing department is nearly impossible.
    I ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT DEAL WITH LINCARE EVER AGAIN !!!