Menu
CB Medical Services and Facilities Lincare Holdings 427 Betteravia Rd # B, Santa Maria, CA, 93455, US
Lincare Holdings company logo
Lincare Holdings
reviews & complaints
Lincare Holdings company logo

Lincare Holdings

427 Betteravia Rd # B, Santa Maria, CA, 93455, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
ComplaintsBoard
V
3:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Lincare Holdings - Concentrator malfunction

It was installed in 2021, never was serviced. It malfunctioned starting around the beginning of May 2023. The dust filled my house and lungs with the powdery white dust. My little dog was also affected. I tried 3 times to clean my house myself and fell and bruised my hip doing so. In June I discovered machine was being put away from use one morning, we discovered the pile of white dust under the concentrator. I continued using the oxygen machine not realizing it was filling my lungs the dust. I had to go to a motel where I stayed for a full week. I fought asthma attacks multiple times every night, lost sleep, coughing and choking on mucous with chest pains and shortness of breath. I could have died from serious asthma attacks. I called a cleaning service that my insurance paid for. I still have these problems even after cleaning by Serv-Pro. I have a $950. deductible on my insurance. This could have cost me many thousands of dollars. I also had to pay to have my dog taken care of while I was gone. I have been to 2 doctors, had an allergy shot from one and an echo-gram to rule out heart problems due to pains still in my chest. Foremost Insurance has any pictures you need for this claim.

Desired outcome: seeking compensation from you in the amount of $10,000 for pain &suffering & expenses. I feel this demand is within reason as to the problems I have from the malfunction of the oxygen concentrator rented to me from you.

Read full review of Lincare Holdings
Update by Verna Lauor
Nov 08, 2023 2:37 pm EST

what does it take to get a reply from you. I have never heard a word from you. I would appreciate a response so i know where I stand. My email is dollauro1@aol.com

Update by Verna Lauor
Sep 08, 2023 3:37 pm EDT

Last name spelled wrong! Right way to spell it is: Lauro. I am waiting for a reply and will take this to small claims court if I do not receive an answer soon!

Hide full review