Light In The Box / xiaomi mi band 2
I ordered 3 Xiaomi Mi Band 2 and paid for duties insurance. I was charged $30 duty fee and contacted Lightinthebox about it. They returned $10 to my credit card and added 20 in my credit (I dont know why!). I asked them to refund $20 dollars to my credit card and they said they did. I did not receive that amount in my account and opened a ticket with them. Now I am in a loop with them where they keep replying back to me with the same message since 2 weeks.
We have verified that we proceeded to the corresponding refund, please check the following detail for your respective verification:
GC Number：[protected] USD -10.[protected]:53:07.0 refund
storecredit Related Order#:[protected]
Expiration ： USD -20.[protected]:34:58.0 refund
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
I keep telling them that I did not receive the refund and they just reply with the above message.
More Light In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Lightinthebox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- Lightinthebox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Lightinthebox - shipping info false 
- Light In The Box - a delivery
- Lightinthebox.com - lightinthebox is a scam company in china 
- Light In The Box - no refund
- Light In The Box - misleading website