Lifetime TV / disgusting, horrifying, graphic commercial

I am absolutely disgusted by a commercial I saw today while watching a walk to Remember on my TV at home. I was sitting enjoying my movie when a very disgusting horrifying graphic commercial came on about the Jodi Arias murder trail case. Apparently lifetime is making a movie about the trial, well in advertising the movie, they have depicted a scene of a bathroom covered in blood and a woman( Jodi arias) talking to the cops in the background as if she had just walked in to a apparent robbery( this is how she acted in real life when news spread that her boyfriend was brutally murdered. Well this commercial was absolutely disgusting when I learned that it wasn't a fictional movie but a documentary. I don't need to see how a man who actually lived a few yard ago Was murdered.My 15 year old daughter saw the commercial too along with my husband and 17 year old daughter. Everyone in my family was dissected at the commercial. I WILL NOT BE WATCHING LIFEIME EVER AGAIN!!! I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO DO TE SAME. I would love it if lifetime would remove this specific commercial, and issue a very public apology. Shame on you lifetime. If I where that poor mans family I would sue you for every penny who have. I am highly disappointed in the channel.

Em
Jun 3, 2013

Comments

• Br
      6th of Apr, 2016

Using foul language on a TV Show can be controlled by the parents, but when you allow the same foul language during the commercials that small children can hear is totally unacceptable behavior. Every time the commercial for Little Women of LA comes on, my two year old repeats the word b**ch. She gets corrected for something that is not her fault. I just tell her that they are really bad, bad girls and need their mouths washed out with soap. At least bleep out the foul language during the daytime when small children can hear and repeat it. You should be ashamed of yourselves for allowing this to happen. I have had to hear "Carmen is a b**ch" at least 4 times in the past hour. What kind of a message are you trying to send here?

• Su
      21st of Sep, 2018

@Brenda Stacy Well maybe small children should not be watching programming like Little Women LA - what kind of parenting are you doing?

• Mi
      15th of Jun, 2016

I just saw a preview for James Francos remake on Mommy can I sleep with danger. I am horrified! I was watching reruns of How I met your mother at 10:00 a.m. And then I was assaulted with this graffic display of violence! I will never watch your station again! You are contributing to all of the horrors in this world by attempting to make violence entertaining.