Lifestyle Family Fitness / Scam and fraud

1 Pickerington, OH, United States Review updated:

I have been working out at Lifestyle Family Fitness in Pickerington for about 6 months now. I have recently noticed some changes for the better. Especially with the clubs management. The problem though is that they let some of the bad things that were happening there drive away some of there best employees (Andrew & Justin). I do not know why as a company they would not try harder to keep them on board. I did not sign up under Andrew, but I got to know him very well because he is very out going and always there to help the clients as well as make some small talk. Hopefully someone will realize this mistake and try and fix it.

Li

Comments

• Na
      8th of Aug, 2011

Be very careful with this company. They assured me I could cancel after just a few months. What a huge scam!!! Be sure when you cancel that you not only call, but you check immediately for an e-mail from them and respond to it...then print it out and keep the confirmation that your membership is indeed canceled. They leave it in your hands to contact them if you do not receive an e-mail (which I never did). I sent them a letter, which they claim they did not receive. The only time I heard back from the corporate office is when my credit card called to dispute the charges. By the way...the number for their corporate headquarters in St. Petersburg Florida is 727-456-3100 Ext. 11. I asked countless times for this number from their customer service reps and they said there wasn't a number to contact and directed me to submit my concerns in writing. Lesson learned ...NEVER...join a gym that requires you to give your credit card. Pay by the month...check or cash!

Too bad for Lifestyle. I really liked the facility, instructors and classes. I will never return and will share my story.