LICHFL — processing fee
I applied for floating rate home loan of 26 lakhs in LICHFL on 14th June, 09. I was asked to pay processing fee of .5% loan amount out of which I was asked to pay Rs 6113 + service tax of 10.36% initially. Then within 10days, my loan got sanctioned. But before disbursement, LIC launched fix o float 8.9% 3 years scheme, so we decided to switch to fixed rate scheme and now LICHFL is asking us to fill a new application and pay the same amount again.
We insisted that the loan has not yet been disbursed so why we need to pay the fee. But LICHFL is not hearing to us.
I am frustrated about this. LICHFL should consider the customer sentiments too.
More LICHFL Complaints & Reviews
- LIC Housing Finance - loan cheating 
- LIC - delay and inefficiency in handling policies 
- LIC - lic agents fraud 
- LIC - non receipt of survival benefit for money back policy
- LIC Ajmer - delay to deliver of policy 
- LIC Housing Finance Limited - mentally harssement in loan sanctioning
- LIC Housing Finance - not processing the loan
- LIC/Jeevan Saral - policy not activate
- LICHFL Financial Services - revision rate of interest high! lic agent not provide the correct data's to my spouse and they are cheated home loan along with construction
- LIC - unethical act - bribery