LICHFL / processing fee
I applied for floating rate home loan of 26 lakhs in LICHFL on 14th June, 09. I was asked to pay processing fee of .5% loan amount out of which I was asked to pay Rs 6113 + service tax of 10.36% initially. Then within 10days, my loan got sanctioned. But before disbursement, LIC launched fix o float 8.9% 3 years scheme, so we decided to switch to fixed rate scheme and now LICHFL is asking us to fill a new application and pay the same amount again.
We insisted that the loan has not yet been disbursed so why we need to pay the fee. But LICHFL is not hearing to us.
I am frustrated about this. LICHFL should consider the customer sentiments too.
More LICHFL Complaints & Reviews
- LIC Housing Finance - loan cheating 
- LIC - Delay and inefficiency in handling policies 
- LIC - LIC AGENTS FRAUD 
- LIC - Non receipt of survival benefit for Money back policy
- LIC Ajmer - Delay to deliver of policy 
- LICHFL Financial Services - not give lod
- LICHFL Financial Services - behaviour issues
- LICHFL Financial Services - home loan interest rate increased without any intimation
- LICHFL Financial Services - pradhan mantri awash yojana subsidy not received
- LIC Housing Finance - very very poor and very much delayed service provided by area office