Lexus ES 350 / leuxs accelerating out-of-control
I had complained a few weeks ago to my local dealer about my lexus es 350 (still under full warranty) transmission.in short, when every I drove up a hill early in the morning, my lexus would accelerate (rpms would suddenly flare up) when driving to work. They could not duplicate the issue because it only happen in the early morning during the first 10 minutes of operation. Looking on the web I found a service warning that the lexus es 350 transmission is known to flare up shifting from 3rd to 4th during the first 10 minutes of starting the car. Only after I took down the service warning (printed it out) to the dealer did they admit the problem. The reason I am taking the time to write this complain is because what happen this morning on my way to the dealer. My lexus es 350 took off on me while driving up a small hill and I couldn't even stop the care.in short, all 270 horses engaged without me doing anything and the car roared up the hill and almost slammed into another car. Luckily, I had 7 seconds to react. I pushed on the break pedal with both of my legs and pushed the engine off button 20 feet before slamming into another car. I can't tell you how scared I was. I have never experienced a car taking off on its own. I am lucky to be alive. I immediately drove the car to the lexus dealer and told them to fix it. They gave me a car to drive and told me they would update me on the progress. Be careful if you let your wife drive this car. She would not be strong enough to stop all 270 horses.
More Lexus ES 350 Complaints & Reviews
- 2007 Lexus ES 350 - vehicle that can kill you! 
- Lexus - gs450h hybrid battery 
- Lexus - customer support 
- 2004 Lexus GX470 - be aware of brake problem!
- Lexus Cars - sudden acceleration 
- Lexus - warranty coverage for known issue dealership will not cover
- Lexus Malaysia / Wing Hin Auto Carriage Sdn Bhd - report rx350 3.5 (a) of the condition vehicle abnormal jerking and lost power
- Lexus - deceptive car advertising
- Lexus - 2006 rx330
- Lexus - door lock actuator failure on 3 out of 4 doors on a 2014 lexus gx460