Levi Strauss Jeans — belt loops or pocket ripped
I have at least 6 pairs of 550 or 560 jeans that have either ripped at 2 belt loops or at the pocket seam. These were purchased at either kohl's or sear's. I hadn't worn them for more than a month or two.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Westfield, MANo I don't have the reciepts for them. What remedy do I have to get them replaced?
I been wearing levi's since I was a kid but I may have to consider another brand if this kind of quality continues.
More Levi Strauss Jeans Complaints & Reviews
- Levi Strauss Jeans - poor quality 
- Levi Strauss - spandex or lycra in jeans 
- Levis - belt loops 
- Levi Strauss Jeans - belt loops ripped 
- Levis Jeans - 569 are no longer 569 and I am looking for a replacement 
- Levi Strauss & Co. - repeated failure of levi jeans - hole in left knee area
- [Resolved] Levi Strauss & Co. - levi's 724
- Levi's/751 Jeans - por material quality
- Levi Strauss & Co. - levis 505 belt loops ripped off
- Levi's - jeans