LetGo / ugg boots
I bought a pair of new ugg boots and the man said he paid 170.00 so I gave him 70.00 . Later that night I tried on the boots because I didn't want to wait until Christmas for my daughter to try them on and they don't fit so they didn't fit me so I knew they would not fit her so I reposted them . I sold the boots for 75.00 the next day the man emailed me telling me they were fake and wanted the email of the man who sold them to me but I erased any communication because I didn't want to spoil my daughters Christmas gift by her finding the email. Neathless to say I need the email address of this man and was hoping you could help me.
More LetGo Complaints & Reviews
- LetGo - chat technical problems 
- LetGo - user left me a bad review and blocked me 
- LetGo - I've been blocked... Why? 
- LetGo - not able to send any messages 
- LetGo - notifications 
- LetGo - ad postings
- LetGo - I was robbed at gunpoint by one of the sellers on the app.
- LetGo - microwave
- LetGo - my product being discarded
- LetGo - faulty calculator