LetGosold a stolen apple watch

Hello,
Today I met with a man who sold me a silver Apple watch series 3. His post was that it was a new watch without a box and that it was essentially brand new. I wasn't looking for a new, in package product, just something that I would be able to rely on. He assured me that everything is ready to go, all I would have to do is set the watch up to my phone and I would be good to use the watch as my own.

Upon meeting the sale went smoothly. He showed me the watch and I paid him $305. He told me that if I needed anything that I would be free to contact him. I returned to my car to find that I hit an "activation lock" and could not go any further. I messaged him and he told me to connect to my computer so I did. I was again unsuccessful.

I then discovered I had been blocked on both Letgo as well as through imessage. I spent time and money on a product I am not able to use. I have attached documentation of our conversation as well as my attempts to reach him after the fact. I am now having to spend more money on top of the initial investment as well as being in possession of stolen property.

Em
Jun 04, 2018

Comments

Aug 13, 2018
    Letgo - Online site, customer support
    Letgo.com

Your service is LOUSY... non-existent! I am logged in and no matter how many times I try, I CANNOT list items I'm looking for and get a response. I can't browse, can't see anything... just FREEZES... ALWAYS. WTF?????