LetGo / letgo website

1 Louisville, AL, United States Review updated:

I have been contacted by a couple of people about items I am selling but when I send them my number it doesn't seem to work. how do I send someone my contact information? I have sent this information through chat board and am wondering if it gets through to them or what is happening to this information.why is there not some better way to contact letgo to resolve issues like this?

Do
Apr 22, 2017

Comments

21st of Nov, 2017

A very nice gentleman named Brantley sold me an Apple watch through Letgo. I'm unable to set it up because he'd forgotten to erase the iCloud. It would be a simple matter to settle if I could reach Brantley, but Letgo tells me that, due to privacy laws, they cannot give out any contact information; and that I need to go file a police report in order to to get that contact information. So I've been working with a very nice policeman who did as they asked and contacted twice via email on lawenforcement@letgo.com. Then, today a third representative from Letgo sent me a message stating that they do not work with the police, that I'd need to contact Apple to resolve the issue. Apple is who I contacted in the first place and they told me to go to Letgo!.

BEWARE OF LETGO!

• Tu
      28th of Feb, 2018

Can't login

• Dl
      18th of Apr, 2018

How do I respond to an OFFER? I tried hitting REPLY but nothing happens. Also, I did not receive the OFFER on my APP but on my computer.

David

• De
      29th of Apr, 2018

I am just starting to use Letgo and looking at the complaints. My complaint is on Ebay. I put things on Ebay and put a buy now price and see that people are looking. I try to price about the same as the other prices and not sure how to do the auctions so use buy now. This happened twice I put up books for sale and just minutes after the sale closed someone paid into paypal half or less than what was the asking price. I have an option of make offer but no one des. Rather than say no just sold them the items. Now I close the item a day or so before and then relist. If I want to come down on the price then I come down in increments. I also make sure the funds are in paypal before I send out items and then send them the tracking number just after shipping.

• Al
      16th of May, 2018

I can't respond to a buyer for an idem I have listed .. never had this problem before today, , keeps pop up error .. really pissing me off if I loss this sale
    Alan