Leslie's Pool Supplies / Bad attitude
i was going to refill my chlorine there and i waited for 20 mins coz there's only one person working.It's fine because i went there every 2 weeks and i have to wait every time.
After the sale person took my jugs and went to the the back and refill it for me, i just walked around and see if there's some items i need.after a while he came out and told me that there was a leak on my jug and he can't refill it for me.However, i said the leak was happened last time i got the refill and i pour the chlorine immediately right after i bought.Then he just shake his head and told me that i can't do anything but take the jug back .what a rude attitude, and he said he got no peoples came in until six o'clock, and the chlorine jugs he stock on the hallway was all gone in 30 mins.May be that's the reason why he was so rude. Anyway i won't gonna go back and the punch a penny is just two blocks away.
Actually, a jug is not gonna cost so much and even it's leak, it's a normal consume. The customers paid for the chlorine and the first time charge of the jug, then why do the customers have to pay for a broken jug that they got from leslie's pool supplies?That's not reasonable and make customer disappoint.
More Leslie's Pool Supplies Complaints & Reviews
- Leslies Pool Supply - Would not honor warranty 
- Leslie Pools - Horrible place to buy a pool 
- Leslie's pool mart - Terrible place to work 
- Leslie's Pool Supply - This store is rude and will rip you off 
- Leslies Pool - Very poor customer service
- Rayner Pool Covers / Leslies Pools - Bad Product
- Leslies Pool - Bad advice
- Leslie’s Poolmart / Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies - No return 
- Leslies Pool Supply - Poor service 
- Leslies Pool Supplies - Beware when returning products