Les Schwab Tire Centers / fraud and scam
I purchased Allied Type 60 Smoothie Chrome Plate Steel Wheels from Les Schwab tires in Marysville--two on 5/03/07 and three on 11/09/06. The tires were for a 1956 Ford Victoria. It has not been driven since the tires were installed as I am having the engine work done. All five wheels now have rust on them. I asked the Les Schwab dealer to replace them and he said they were no longer under warranty. I have other cars I have had for years with chrome wheels and they haven't rusted. I think these were inferior and should be replaced.
More Les Schwab Tire Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Les Schwab Tire - if we don't have it you don't need it 
- Les Schwab Tires - unprofessional, rude, rip off 
- Les Schwab - tires 
- Les Schwab - horrid service 
- Les Schwab Toyo Observe Tires - no warrany honored
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - customer service of the manager steve amstock
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - flat tire repair turned into needing 4 new tires...
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - refused to replace 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - accident with my motorhome
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - battery replacement under warranty/ service before tires where rotated where they messed something else up trying to charge more money