Leon's — too many defective pieces
We have purchased several items from Leon's on 22nd April.
Order No: 04227BUJQVR.
We have got delivered furniture from Leon's. We have found several pieces damaged as follow:
1) Dinning Table Top Portion
2) Queen size Bed: Headboard, Footboard, Wood rails.
Due to these above defective pieces, we are extremely disappointed. We are sleeping like on the floor. We couldn't able to assemble pieces.
We want you to either replace whole set or give us refund whole amount.
We are awaiting action to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Leon's Furniture Customer Care's Response · May 15, 2017
Hi Priyansh, Thank you for reaching out to us. We have sent your concern to the customer service department of the Burlington store. Kindly email the images to [protected]@leons.ca so we can assist you further.
More Leon's Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leon's Furniture - couch 
- Leon's - horrible service/customer care 
- Leon's - didn't get boxing day discount as per commitment
- Leon's Furniture - sofa and chair
- Leon's Furniture - dresser