Lenovo Mobile p 780 / faulty product

pune, India

I purchased the phone in 1st week of July 2014 & it worked fine till Sept 2014. Then suddenly one day, there was no signal in any of my two SIMs.

Agitated, I put the phone in service centre near Wakdewadi & I received the worst service of my life. They told me that PCB is faulty & needs replacement & offered to call me back when my phone is ready. 15 days later I still had not heard from them & they won’t pick the phone either. So I visited the centre again & what I saw there was a scene straight out of fish market. The people there had no idea of how to respond to a sea of complainants jostling their way up to the single lady at the reception.
The lady told me that parts were still not available & will take 15 days more. How do you think I must have felt for being received a phone worth 15k which landed in a service centre within 3 months of purchase?
After much follow up, I finally got my phone back after one month..& it worked fine till Jan 2015. But as luck would have it, it again stopped catching any signal & is again in service centre since last week.

Now they are saying they changed the Motherboard.

within 6 months they changed everything in my phone, when i ask for replacement they say simply No .

How pathetic service and products of Lenovo .

Guys please be aware from this type of cheaters.

Ma