Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 314 / lcd cracked for using only 20 days
Lenovo should emphasis how to use your Lenovo Yoga 3.14 Ideapad if the LED screen they have used is so fragile. My newly purchase Lenovo Idepad has screen cracking on 24th day from the day I received from their distributor/merchant . Like i used other laptops or pads before, I just opened and closed the Ideapad to work on my documents and surfing as usual. Some more, this design is specifically for converting to pad by folding it ...it is their fault for not informing their user how should it be handled with care if they have chosen fragile LED screen .
Since the cracking happened only 24 days after I received it, I am very sure that it has not been dropped on the floor, bang or being stepped.
I fully believe the Ideapad has start cracking inside before I received /purchased, which is unable be detected upon receipt. My usage just causing the crack being exposed
Checked with Lenovo, cracked screen is not under warranty .
The merchant I bought from is PRO-ACTIVE ICT SDN BHD located at 2nd floor, Low Yat Plaza, Bukit Bintang
I have been written and approaching to the merchant, Lenovo service Centre and online selling agent, Ladaza seeking compensation since 30th June while the cracked happened on 28th June. None of them is willing to compensate the loss to me or repairing it for free. That why I am writing to this board seeking for fair justice. I
More Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 314 Complaints & Reviews
- Lenovo - rip off company 
- Lenovo - huge shipping delays! 
- Lenovo Mobile - lenovo mobile service centre change my mobile 
- Lenovo Y510 Think Pad - free replacement or coverage of hinge replacement of my think pad lenovo laptop under warranty 
- Lenovo - cheating customers 
- Lenovo Group - x1 yoga
- Lenovo Group - technical support
- Lenovo Group - lenovo y520 gaming laptop
- Lenovo Group - a defective laptop
- Lenovo Group - yoga 720131kb laptop