Lenovo Group / product delivery
Order was placed for a desktop, order #[protected], on May 22, 2017. I have received two emails advising that there was an "unfortunate" delay in shipping the order. The expected ship date is now JULY 10, 2017! How is that even remotely acceptable?
This is ridiculous and unacceptable. Your inability to deliver this product has permanently affected our use of Lenovo as a prime supplier for the company. We have been using IBM/Lenovo for over 15 years and this is just a shocking experience.
How are you going to fix this? Right now we are a very unhappy customer and will not use Lenovo again.
More Lenovo Group Complaints & Reviews
- Lenovo - rip off company 
- Lenovo - huge shipping delays! 
- Lenovo Mobile - lenovo mobile service centre change my mobile 
- Lenovo Y510 Think Pad - free replacement or coverage of hinge replacement of my think pad lenovo laptop under warranty 
- Lenovo - cheating customers 
- Lenovo - smart phones
- Lenovo - on-site service delayed for more than a week now due to part availability
- Lenovo Group - lenovo thinkpad computer
- Lenovo Group - no repairs possible for a 3 week old lenovo yoga tab 3
- Lenovo Desktop Computer - fraud/extended warranty