Legalzoom / registered agent
LegalZoom just charged me $249 on 4/8/17!!! And before that $159 in 2016 and 2015!! I called them today and they said "I CAN'T CANCEL THIS SERVICE"
I told them I filed final tax return already and no longer in business. They said they still see ACTIVE status on their end so I can't cancel registered agent service or whatever...
Here is the fact: they never told me in advance that they will charge this amount for this reason. They just went ahead and charged the fee without my consent! (no email, no letter)
I understand that I might have opted-in for this option but how come I don't have an option to opt-out?!
NEVER do business with LegalZoom again! I would have paid much less if I went with local lawyer/attorney.
More Legalzoom Complaints & Reviews
- legal zoom .com - ineffective will 
- LegalZoom/Registered Agent - Unauthorized Charges to My Account 
- Legal Zoom - Worst company ever 
- Legalzoom - Business Pro Advantage Membership 
- Legalzoom.com - Incorrect Documents 
- Legalzoom.com - nonprofit corporation
- Legalzoom - registered agent fee
- Legalzoom - registered agent scam; registered agent fees - unauthorized charges
- Legalzoom - Registered Agent Services
- Legalzoom - Unauthorized recurrent CC charges