Legalzoom / Shady practices
I used LegalZoom several years ago to create a will and they seemed OK.
Used them again recently to set up an LLC and noticed a drastic decline in the quality of their services. I had to call recently because my 30-day "free use" of their document library was about to expire and they were going to start charging me for this service, which I never used. The rep kept repeating the sales pitch over and and over again, despite my clear-cut insistence that I was cancelling. They also sold my phone number to Web Com, who've been calling repeatedly to sell me web design services.
In short, beware of overcharging for minimal work, hidden fees, and unwanted sales calls from third parties.
More Legalzoom Complaints & Reviews
- legal zoom .com - ineffective will 
- LegalZoom/Registered Agent - Unauthorized Charges to My Account 
- Legal Zoom - Worst company ever 
- Legalzoom - Business Pro Advantage Membership 
- Legalzoom.com - Incorrect Documents 
- Legalzoom.com - registered agent fees
- Legalzoom.com - nonprofit corporation
- Legalzoom - registered agent fee
- Legalzoom - registered agent scam; registered agent fees - unauthorized charges
- Legalzoom - registered agent