Legal Zoom / Rude and gave no advice

Mar 4, 2015
Legal zoom
I fills out the online form to have an attorney contact me in my area. I set up an appointment time in the morning to have an attorney call me and they called me an hour later than my scheduled time. I was told that an attorney couldn't call me until later that afternoon, when the attorney finally contacted me 30 min late, He was rude, did not identity himself by name, offered no advice other than I would need $1000. As soon as I explained that I was a stay at home mother of 4, with no income, he stated "well you can contact us when you can afford it", I asked if i could file then paperwork myself, and he said "no, I wouldn't make that gamble", and i asked why not, he said, "I guess you don't need to be speaking to me if you know what you're doing." And he hung up on me!! Legal zoom needs to screen which firms they outsource to.

N  3rd of Aug, 2011 by

Legal Zoom - Very unhappy
Legal Zoom

I realized that Legal Zoom is very over priced. They also said, that if a consumer is not satisfied then they will get their money back..NOT TRUE!!. I want to recommend everyone NOT to use Legal Zoom. In the long run, you will save alot of money.

LegalZoom Logo LegalZoom