Leeds Mattress / Defective Simmons Mattress

1 Burbank, CA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress 2 1/2 years ago and it is defective. The sides are sinking in terribly while the center is hard and much higher in position. My parents purchased one as well and are having the exact same problem. I paid to have an inspector come and they told me that this was normal and claimed I had a stain as well which cancelled my useles warranty. There was no stain at all. Now I have to pay another $50 to have someone come out and tell me the exact same thing. I would never purchase a mattress from Leeds and / or Simmons. Neither one will honor the warranty. No wonder the Leeds stores are always empty.

Comments

5th of Aug, 2009
    Simmons Mattress Cover - Stain on cover-Bedgard
    Macy's
    Ohio

Stain on mattress cover that will not come out

15th of Jun, 2010

Did you purchased a protective mattress cover for the mattress as well? Lots of people overlook the cover as "we dont pee in bed"... but buying the mattress cover is like buying insurance for the mattress.

If yuo spend $1k on a mattress, what's $50-$100 for insurance? I'd want $1k to last me ten years. The cover would guarantee it for you.

But it's true. If there is a stain on the mattress, you void your warranty. Worst part, the stain can be anywhere... even where you dont sleep, and it'll still void warranty.

• Ne
      11th of Oct, 2010

Hi I am Neil Leeds and if you are having trouble and you would like to speak to me directly I am at 818-759-7211.We have a better business rating of A plus, and we help all of our clients.We are always unsure of the blogging sites to if its our competition trying to use defamation tactics to hurt our brand.We take care of our clients and I am always here to help if something happens that you feel was not correct.Thank you Neil Leeds