Leeds Mattress / Defective Simmons Mattress
I purchased a Simmons Beautyrest Mattress 2 1/2 years ago and it is defective. The sides are sinking in terribly while the center is hard and much higher in position. My parents purchased one as well and are having the exact same problem. I paid to have an inspector come and they told me that this was normal and claimed I had a stain as well which cancelled my useles warranty. There was no stain at all. Now I have to pay another $50 to have someone come out and tell me the exact same thing. I would never purchase a mattress from Leeds and / or Simmons. Neither one will honor the warranty. No wonder the Leeds stores are always empty.
More Leeds Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Leeds Mattress - Stay away 
- Leeds Mattress - Defective mattress 
- Leeds Mattress - Leeds mattress stores = frauds! 
- Leeds Mattress Factory - no one i can complaint to about a bad mattress they sold us.
- Leeds Mattress - Poor customer service after purchasing a bed 
- Leeds Mattress Factory - terrible mattress, deceptive practices. "wolf in sheep's clothing."