Lease Finance Group / unauthorized bank drafts

1 San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:

When I began with this wireless credit card machine I purchased it through another company. I was told it was a two year contract. I closed (by telephone) my account two years ago. They continue withdrawing money out of my account for $45. each month. So add up that amount they have received from me...UNAUTHORIZED.

Over the last month, I have tried several times to contact them only to wait literally on the telephone for over 25 min without any luck to speak to anyone. As if anyone has time to wait forever.

DO NOT USE THEM FOR ANYTHING. I am irritated and finally going to change my bank account #. But, I will be pursuing getting all of my money back.

They are THEIVES.

T1

Comments

• Ti
      22nd of Mar, 2010

My business shut down 8 years ago, only 3 months after opening. I paid off my lease sent back my machine and never heard another word...until last week. There was a $1400 ACH withdrawal on my bank account. Now, there is nothing on my credit from them (because this was rectified years ago) I have had the same bank account the last 8 years and they never tried to withdrawal a dime until recently. It is obviously fishy because if I infact still owed them money (which I don't), having my banking information you would think they would have went after it yearssssssssss ago and put something on my credit report. I haven't even gotten letters in the mail. No contact with this company at all in 8 years. I called my bank told them it was an unauthrorized transaction. They refunded my money. After reading about LFG online I closed my bank account. I tried calling LFG the day it happened, I was told I needed to speak with Wendy Civil (1-800-683 5433 Ext 6442). I called and left messages and didn't hear back, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt this was an error. After reversing their transaction I got a call from them today go figure. I proceeded to tell them I got my money back and didn't need her assistance. Boy was she ever mad. Try to get the funds back from your bank, no court in their right mind would take their suits seriously. 8 years and nothing on my credit, and even if it did end up there, dispute it and make them send proof of debt, THEY DONT HAVE IT!!! Good Luck LFG your going to need it, everyone is onto your SCAM!

• Ro
      1st of Jul, 2010

pleas join to my group in facebook: lease finance group scam/fraud.
    we going to a public lawsuit pleas join to us and explain your situation
    on the group page.

• 0 Votes

I had to close our business due to the bad economy. I had a credit card machine through LFG and canceled my lease in May, 2010. I thought that was the last I would hear of them, but in 2/23/2010 I noticed a charge of 180.00 on my business acct. that I was in the process of closing. I immediately called LFG and got a hold of them regarding the charge. I was told that the charge was for taxes that I was not charged for the years I had the machine. I said that that was not my fault and that I no longer had a business to support extra charges such as this. I asked them to waive the charge and I was told that If it were late charges or something else, then it can be done, but not these tax charges. I tried to handle it through my bank, but the branch employee did not understand that this kind of electronic withdrawal only had a 24 hr. window to reverse. Unfortunately, it was past 24 hrs. by the time I got to the bank and the bank could not do anything. LFG GOT THEIR MONEY. This put me in the negative due to the small balance I kept in the account. I will close my account to prevent them from dipping their dirty hands back in. I was told that they will send me an itemized list of the charges. I'll wait and see. They are such theives to not even notify us of the mistake and just charge us that way.