Lease Finance Group / small businesses beware of lfg
LFG has been taking money out of our bank account saying that I have a contract with them when I've never even seen a contract from them. I have tried calling them and they tell me the same thing that we have to buy out the contract or send back the machine. Well I don't have a machine and they say the contract was signed in 2004 for 48 months. They won't let me talk to anyone any higher up they either send me to voice mail and I leave a message or they hang up on me. They even asked me what my bank account number was they already have it or they wouldn't be taking money out. I need to know how to get rid of these people. I have stopped payment 3 times in 1 month through my bank and they are still trying to get whatever money they can.
More Lease Finance Group Complaints & Reviews
- Lease Finance Group - credit card lease 
- Lease Finance Group - fraud & misrepresentation 
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - will not cancel lease agreement 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - unethical business practices 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - fraudulant 
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card machine lease
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - receiving bills after service has been cancelled 6 years later
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card machine 
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card processor
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - received a hardship settlement letter after 10 years.