Lease Finance Group / small businesses beware of lfg

Midwest City
LFG has been taking money out of our bank account saying that I have a contract with them when I've never even seen a contract from them. I have tried calling them and they tell me the same thing that we have to buy out the contract or send back the machine. Well I don't have a machine and they say the contract was signed in 2004 for 48 months. They won't let me talk to anyone any higher up they either send me to voice mail and I leave a message or they hang up on me. They even asked me what my bank account number was they already have it or they wouldn't be taking money out. I need to know how to get rid of these people. I have stopped payment 3 times in 1 month through my bank and they are still trying to get whatever money they can.

A  3rd of Jul, 2009 by
Read my posts. Get in touch with me. I will help you...
N  22nd of Mar, 2010 by
My business shut down 8 years ago, only 3 months after opening. I paid off my lease sent back my machine and never heard another word...until last week. There was a $1400 ACH withdrawal on my bank account. Now, there is nothing on my credit from them (because this was rectified years ago) I have had the same bank account the last 8 years and they never tried to withdrawal a dime until recently. It is obviously fishy because if I infact still owed them money (which I don't), having my banking information you would think they would have went after it yearssssssssss ago and put something on my credit report. I haven't even gotten letters in the mail. No contact with this company at all in 8 years. I called my bank told them it was an unauthrorized transaction. They refunded my money. After reading about LFG online I closed my bank account. I tried calling LFG the day it happened, I was told I needed to speak with Wendy Civil (1-800-683 5433 Ext 6442). I called and left messages and didn't hear back, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt this was an error. After reversing their transaction I got a call from them today go figure. I proceeded to tell them I got my money back and didn't need her assistance. Boy was she ever mad. Try to get the funds back from your bank, no court in their right mind would take their suits seriously. 8 years and nothing on my credit, and even if it did end up there, dispute it and make them send proof of debt, THEY DONT HAVE IT!!! Good Luck LFG your going to need it, everyone is onto your SCAM!
N  1st of Jul, 2010 by
pleas join to my group in facebook: lease finance group scam/fraud.
we going to a public lawsuit pleas join to us and explain your situation
on the group page.
A  17th of Sep, 2014 by
Same thing first of this year took over the lease was told nothing about a 60 month lease told I could get out of it!!! Now they have a charge off on my credit!!! Can't get a loan for my business and they are treating to sue me . I have lawyer told me we will try to settle with them!!! No they misrepresented and lied !! I want to sue them

Lease Finance Group (LFG) Logo Lease Finance Group (LFG)
65 E Wacker Pl Ste 510