Lease Finance Group / terrible experience
That's a big rip-off. A sales rep talked me into lease of the credit card machine that cost around $400-600, but that lease ended up costing us $6828 for the 60 months and an extra 682.80 for the month to month cost after the lease was finished!!!
The Lease is non-cancellable and sales rep did not tell me real price of that machine, he told me that every one leases those machines and it's a good deal.
It's been five years of paying on this lease and it terminated in Sept. 08, without notice and the payments continued. Today we were told today that the Lease Buy-out amount would be $750.56 or to return the equipment and be charged one more month's rent.
It took more than 3 phone calls with waits over 20 minutes each to get all the information needed to learn how to properly return the equipment.
We are now trying to end this once and for all by returning the equipment that we haven't used in 9 months and is incompatible with any equipment we are using now.
More Lease Finance Group Complaints & Reviews
- Lease Finance Group - credit card lease 
- Lease Finance Group - fraud & misrepresentation 
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - will not cancel lease agreement 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - unethical business practices 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - fraudulant 
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card machine lease
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - receiving bills after service has been cancelled 6 years later
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card machine 
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card processor
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - received a hardship settlement letter after 10 years.