Lease Finance Group / terrible experience

That's a big rip-off. A sales rep talked me into lease of the credit card machine that cost around $400-600, but that lease ended up costing us $6828 for the 60 months and an extra 682.80 for the month to month cost after the lease was finished!!!

The Lease is non-cancellable and sales rep did not tell me real price of that machine, he told me that every one leases those machines and it's a good deal.

It's been five years of paying on this lease and it terminated in Sept. 08, without notice and the payments continued. Today we were told today that the Lease Buy-out amount would be $750.56 or to return the equipment and be charged one more month's rent.

It took more than 3 phone calls with waits over 20 minutes each to get all the information needed to learn how to properly return the equipment.

We are now trying to end this once and for all by returning the equipment that we haven't used in 9 months and is incompatible with any equipment we are using now.

Jo

Comments

• Da
      3rd of Apr, 2009

Please contact them! They might be able to help us!!!

• He
      27th of Apr, 2009

Take LFG to small claims court. They are fraudulent and judges may well see this in your favor. I am doing this as of today because I have had enough of this company.

Businesses do not like to have anyone file with the FTC and the Attorney General's Office as well. I filed with the second, but not the first. However, if I am not successful in small claims court, I will file a complaint with the FTC. They are picking on the wrong guy. I will also contact the Consumer Affairs Office in my state and their states of operation. The larger the file gets on these guys, the better our chances of getting some positive results.

I will post the results of my case with them as soon as the judge rules on my case with them.

6th of May, 2009

I have exact same experience...
    This company is not right company.. I think that they should get investigate by federal.

6th of May, 2009

I have enough for this company too.
    You know what is the best. Get them on the media.

• St
      23rd of May, 2009

LISTEN UP FOLKS. CONTACT LIsa Madigan's office now. Stop or close your bank accounts. Repeat after me. DO NOT GIVE LFG ANY MORE $$$...I mean it ...StOP it...Don't answer your phone. get another phone line. LEt LFG know you mean business...File complaints with the attorney general, FTC, and the chicago BBB...NOW...LFG won't let up. They will attack...jason balloon creations urbana illinois if you want my help..

• Ti
      22nd of Mar, 2010

My business shut down 8 years ago, only 3 months after opening. I paid off my lease sent back my machine and never heard another word...until last week. There was a $1400 ACH withdrawal on my bank account. Now, there is nothing on my credit from them (because this was rectified years ago) I have had the same bank account the last 8 years and they never tried to withdrawal a dime until recently. It is obviously fishy because if I infact still owed them money (which I don't), having my banking information you would think they would have went after it yearssssssssss ago and put something on my credit report. I haven't even gotten letters in the mail. No contact with this company at all in 8 years. I called my bank told them it was an unauthrorized transaction. They refunded my money. After reading about LFG online I closed my bank account. I tried calling LFG the day it happened, I was told I needed to speak with Wendy Civil (1-800-683 5433 Ext 6442). I called and left messages and didn't hear back, I was giving them the benefit of the doubt this was an error. After reversing their transaction I got a call from them today go figure. I proceeded to tell them I got my money back and didn't need her assistance. Boy was she ever mad. Try to get the funds back from your bank, no court in their right mind would take their suits seriously. 8 years and nothing on my credit, and even if it did end up there, dispute it and make them send proof of debt, THEY DONT HAVE IT!!! Good Luck LFG your going to need it, everyone is onto your SCAM!