Lean Muscle X / Don't fall into their free trial fraud

I ordered a free trial from them and at first it charge only $1.95 right away for a month supply. Then a few weeks later they charge 80 something on my credit card. I called my credit card, (VISA). They couldn't do anything for it and can not prevent the future charge. One of the VISA customer service told me to write a hard copy letter to England, (The factory of Lean muscle X). What's the point? The distributor is in USA and she gave me that suggestion, and VISA can't refuse the future charge from that scam company, and I can't just close the account to get away from it. I worn you guys who think it's a great deal for free trial from this company; it's actually a fraud.

Comments

• Mu
      Nov 12, 2011

hello all, they all use the forum to complaints of fraud but no one says if the results are real please someone who tried the comment beyond greetings. big girl.

• As
      Jun 03, 2013

i fell for the trap of free trial, and the other week they took 84 pound out my account i reported unusually activity on my bank account to my bank i had to wait for the funds to leave my account before they disputed it, (got all the funds back and email of apology from lean muscle). then on 2/6/13 they have basically emptied my bank account no i goin through the process again. but believe you can get your money back just report fraud to your bank