Leaders, The Merchant Services C. / Credit Card Reader

1 Thousand Oaks, CA, United States

They sent bad equipment that didn't work with my phone. Then gave me a list of phone equipment that would work with the reader, but after wasting half a day, money in gas and time, and being laughed at by AT&T, WalMart, Best Buy, Staples, etc., NOT ONE of the phones on their outdated list were even being sold any more. All of their promises were NOT kept. What they say on the phone is not what is on the contract. Once I realized that the contract said they were going to charge me a monthly fee (even though they told me that I would only be charged a fee when the credit card was being used), I cancelled verbally on the phone (they never cancelled me), and that they would send me a prepaid postage envelope to return their $5 equipment. I told them that it was THEIR fault that they sent me bad equipment, so I'm not paying for anything. Now I find out they've been charging me $25 a month for three months ($75) for NOTHING - rotten service, no service, bad equipment, and lies. They actually owe ME money for my gas and half a day's time running from store to store to get a phone from their list that no one sells any more. They are a bunch of liars, scam artists and idiots!!!

Le