LBC Express / poor/worst delivery service

Philippines Review updated:

I was waiting for my package since june 19, 2017. When I called the hotline they claimed that they made deliveries thrice already but the house was closed. B*&%$#*t!!! I was on leave on one of those days and just stayed at home but there was no delivery. The other days, there were 4 people staying in the house. I ended up transferring the package to another branch and picked it up after 7 days. Lbc cannot deliver from bagong silang, tandang sora to diliman on time. Worst service ever!

Dj
Jun 26, 2017

Comments

• Kr
      Jun 28, 2017

Same here. The sender from Cebu sent the documents last Friday, 23 June 2017. We badly need the documents, we need it as a supporting document for submission to our head office on 27 June 2017, otherwise our salary will be put on hold, so I requested to have it sent through courier (LBC). But, until now, 28 June 2017 we have not received yet the documents! I checked the LBC online tracking, and it was indicated on 26 June 2017: "We tried to deliver your shipment but office was closed. LBC will deliver the next business day." It's fine since it's holiday on 26 June 2017, but I was expecting that they will deliver early morning the following day, 27 June 2017, kaya ka nga nagpa-LBC kasi URGENT yun at KAILANGAN MO MA-RECEIVE AGAD! but we waited the whole day for nothing! Then now, 28 June 2017, same update, "..will be delivered within the day.." but as of writing, it's already 3:10 p.m. and no calls yet from our main reception. I hope that LBC would know that we chose them because we believe in their commitment to quality service and that they know the urgency of our PADALA!!! Nakakaloka!!!