LBC Expressdelivered at wrong address

Good evening, I've had 2 packages so far that were sent via LBC and all of them did not arrive at my address at Calasiao, pangasinan. The first package was noted as "pending for pick up" because the address that they went to did not know my name (because it's the wrong address so obviously they don't know me) so had to go to the LBC branch in Nalsian. Second package was delivered at the wrong address again but this time, someone received it. Fortunately, the person who received it texted me that my package was delivered to their address. But what if that person would not text me? What will happen to my package? Is my address so hard to find? given that it's even a commercial lot and my address was only less than a km away from LBC nalsian pangasinan branch. I still have 3 pending packages that were sent via LBC so hopefully you'll get my address right.

Ci
Feb 06, 2017

Comments

• Pe
      Mar 04, 2017

Wht to do f the adress and name is wrong..who can call the person.about tht..

• Pe
      Mar 04, 2017

Bcos my box is wrong nme and adress my frnd send my box..but i dnt know who i can contact about tht...plz tell me..my box already to dlivery..