LBC Express / my son called me a liar

Nov.19 lbc team singapore pick up my package, they promise me that before christmas it would arrive in palawan phils. Upto now jan.7 no sign of my package. Inside was supposed to be my gifts and cloths for our 2 boys for christmas. Yesterday I called to check, then to my supprise my 7 year old son called me a big liar. My heart was broken I could not talk anymore. How could anyone pay the damage cause to me by this situation. I hope this would not happen to others. For lbc you say hari ng padala, please live up to your motto.

• Andrea29's Response, Dec 03, 2016

I complain my box i recieve yesterday binuksan nla kinuha lahat ng laman ngtira p n alam n d nla mppkinabngan pro halos lahat ninakaw ulti mo chocolate damit at sapatos ng anak q kramihan s list wala at kulang

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 04, 2017

bakit pinostpone yung delivery nung inorder ko sa lazada na bluetooth headset? may mali po ba? let me know po

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 06, 2017

so i ordered a s530 bluetooth earphones, i have read the product description on it and sa tingin ko maganda siya. so i just got it today pero nung ni unbox ko na nagcharge naman hanggang sa ma puno. pero nung bubuksan ko na, ayaw magbukas? bayuunnnn sirang item ba binibigay nang mga customer niyo? i am getting ready to replace this item, or much better kung irefund ko nalang. di na ko bibili dito

• Aldwin Jhonna Ramos's Response, May 28, 2017

hnd maaauz ang delivery!!!

• yhanz's Response, Jun 19, 2017

Content:
    Tentative released date:
    June 15 2017

Now june 19 2017 wala parin yung item (passport) ko please lang paki deliver na salamat...

Tracking no: 179820569031

Name
    Ryan d. ancheta

Contact #

Address:
    Unit 7 sampaloc st pagrai hills brgy mayamot antipolo city rizal province.

Please lbc paki ayos agad salamat...
    ...

• Yohji's Response, Jun 19, 2017

I still didnt rcve my shipment..i always track thru net but it seems they lost there way

• barth68's Response, Oct 22, 2017

It was said that the shipment to be delivered to me has an issue when I tracked it down on your website. Should I do something? I hope u can help with this as soon as possible. Thank you and more power!

• Karminadarwin's Response, Nov 11, 2017

I'm Emily Anni fromJolo sulu..I'm working here in Abu Dhabi..my contact number is 0529120979/[email protected] need a immediately action about it...the things that they take clothes, chocolate, and shoes.they eat and return the wrapped inside

• zhari yan's Response, Feb 16, 2018

According to the tracking number i check o your website the parcel should be delivered within the day pero wala naman po dumating or even a call or text from the your local branch.. Please see this matter.. Thank you..

• mj elampari's Response, Apr 06, 2018

My name in my lazada account order is mj morano. I was expected that my order will arrived what happen?

• Yllas's Response, May 03, 2018

Disappointed about lbc delivery

• Pierre Montepalco's Response, May 03, 2018

2 times my order was postpone.

• Max19's Response, May 18, 2018

Please contact me with this no. 09120593315

• Esmayl Marie's Response, Jul 10, 2018

eh sabi ng kasama ko wala namang pumunta dito

• jarms's Response, Jul 16, 2018

Who the hell is Susan Ramos?!

• Jhon jhon's Response, Jul 18, 2018

What will happen next am i expecting deluvery

• Jhan Reena Reyes's Response, Jul 22, 2018

If you can't locate my address please contact me in this no. 09456992662. My tracking number is 173026500112. I live at 13 Quezon Blvd. Cebu City, my parcel arrived last July 20, 2018. I need now the package for some reasons, please help me to get my package on my hand. I am Jhan Reena A. Reyes.

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

SSS contribution still not posted on SSS website for the month July to September...I pay my contribution JULY 27, 2018 at LBC Sandigan Branch My SSS NUMBER 34-2381167-9 I request to please follow up to sss to post my payment... my Cell Number 09279778059

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

I PAY MY SSS CONTRIBUTION FOR THE MONTH of July to Septeber last july 27, 2018 but until now it's still not posted on SSS website...my SSS Number is 34-2381167-9 my Cell number 09279778059...please follow to sss if not posted i request to refund my payment..

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

i pay my sss contribution for month of July to September last JUly 27, 2018 but it's still not posted on sss website my SSS number 34-2381167-9 my cell number 09279778059 i request to please follow up to sss to post my Contribution or I will refund My payment...

• Otirehsay Ehcak's Response, Sep 21, 2018

shipping issue with my delivery yesterday

• John Romeo Senosin Marcellana's Response, Sep 27, 2018

09301344437 please contact me where can i just pick up the package thanks

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need you immediate update thank you assap please

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need your immediate response assap please

I need your cooperation

• Fy Sah's Response, Dec 29, 2018

Pls do deliver my items, tracking no. 173087610130

• Cathrin Pili's Response, Jan 10, 2019

Plss need the items asap tnx

• Lilibeth PaLmes Safran's Response, Jan 22, 2019

please sagutin nio po agad tong message ko sa inio. maraming salamat po

Ar

Comments

• Ra
      14th of Oct, 2018
    LBC Express - About the t shirt that we order is out of delivery area
    Philippines

I said to the shipper to change the address because in my area lbc is not delivering any type of packages so i would like to change my to pick up my package in WALTER MART TANAUAN BATANGAS i will add a picture of
    My tracking number ... i hope you will reply me ASAP in this day..

LBC Express - shipment issue

When i tried to track my package 311218617653

It shows shipment issue

• Ko
    LBC Express Delivery - Shipment was not delivered
    Sta. Cruz

September 19, 2018

"Your shipment was not delivered due to payment issues during delivery. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels."

This is what the transaction status of my delivery. Why? I did not receive any text or call from your delivery man. How come i have a payment issue?

• Me
    LBC Express - package delay
    Philippines

Aug 7 ipinadala sa emall cebu ang package. Cebu to iloilo bakit po hangang ngaun wala pa rin aug 10 na.db express isang araw lng o pump boat gamit nyo pang deliver at dp rin nkknrating sa iloilo.kung by sea cargo ginamit 2 days cguro nakrating ba pag plane ginamit nyo 24 hours andun na...ano bng klaseng serbisyo yan nkk wala kyong gana..

• Ca
    LBC Express - shipment issues

August 07, 2017
    tracking number of my package: 179841180606
    It said when I was checking the status of the tracking number of my package "Shipment issue. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels."
    So please try and fix this issue as soon as possible because I really need my package as soon as possible thank you

• Ad
    LBC Express - Order Not Recieved
    Philippines

Sep 18, 2018. Sabi nila they will deliver it. Then I'll wait for, tapos mababasa ko lang eh Out of LBC area. Sana naman Maayos to. Tagal ko ng hinintay ung Item.

LBC Express - why is this? 20000001114966
    legazpi
    lbcexpress.com

• Nk
    LBC Express - Refused to accept consignee
    Philippines

Tracking number: 71001415520196 My Order Was tagged as REFUSED TO ACCEPT CONSIGNEE but no one came to deliver that day. Twice na issue to.

15th of Oct, 2018
    LBC Express - Shipment issue!
    Philippines

My tracking number is 81116955954.. It is supposed to be delivered here in Brgy Santiago Gen.Trias Cavite not in Santiago Isabela!!! Please check my the address carefully so you could send it to the right address! Been waiting for my parcel for 5 days now. Please send it ASAP to the exact address!

• Ju
    LBC Express - succulent plants died
    Philippines

Good day.. what should I do with this.. my succulents were received last August 3 and arrived just this August 8 at 6:00 and as a result, damaged.. what should I do about this? Thanks..

P.S. I could provide you pictures of damaged box and plants.

• Re
    LBC Express - delay delivery/return to shipper
    South Portland, MaineCavite
    Philippines

Napapadalas na si LBC wala namang nadating sa bahay pero kapag check mo tracking, shipment issue daw or minsan walang tao daw sa bahay .. hindi naman nawawalan ng tao sa bahay .. nakakainis na..

• Ed
    LBC Express - shipment issue
    Philippines

Bakit po yung order ko until now wala pa din dapat nadeliver na yun sakin kahapon pa tapos tinrack ko bakit sabi " we tried to deliver your shdeliverbut recipient is unknown at the given address etc. " ang tagal na pong nagdedeliver ng lbc sakin bakit ganyan? Kelangan ko na yung order ko.

• Be
      15th of Oct, 2018
    LBC Express - why is my item not delivered!!!
    Caloocan
    Philippines

WHY IS MY ITEM NOT DELIVERED!!! IT shows on the tracking yesterday that it will be delivered and no one delivered it!!

• Iv
    LBC Express - product delayed
    Imus city

AUGUST 10 2017 2:39 PM
    Ready for delivery but the next update is

AUGUST 10 2017 2:44 PM

Please Give me an exact reason why my ordered product delayed? And also let me inform if the product will be deliver this day or not. Thank you.

• Mi
    LBC Express - Powerbank
    Poblacion Bataraza Palawan
    Philippines

Ilang days na hindi pa na dedeliver yong inorder ko. Lumagpas na sa exact date kung kelan dadating. Hindi ko lang nakuha ng isang araw dahil sa lakas ng ulan hindi nyo na ako ininform na mag dedeliver pala kayo hanggang sa hindi nyo na dinelever sakin at hindi nyo na ako iniinform about sa product na inorder ko.

• Ar
    LBC Express - Tamad na mga delivery man
    Philippines

Potangina sobrang tamad ng mga delivery boy ninyo dito sa area ng Bulacan, tanginang serbisyo yan. Text nga kayo ng text na darating pota wala naman

• Da
    LBC - Parcel still not moving since sept1

Tracking #1688-3579GXLK

• Ef
    LBC Express - I am complaining about my shipment
    Philippines

About my shipment, yung current status po dun ay not delivered because recipient's address is out of LBC's services area. I'm still waiting po and I am asking if saan LBC branch napunta yun? May address naman po akong nilagay nung pag order ko. Kindly check man po. Thank you.

• Pr
      16th of Oct, 2018
    LBC Express - bag/socks/tshirt
    Philippines

Hello lbc bket po na postpone ang delivery ito po tracking number 181294135104. Dapt po mareceive na un ng recipient ng aug 07 2017. Ano po problema. Salamat po. Sender po Prince Diamzon. At ang receiver po ay si Sir. John Michael D. Bermillio. Address is Blk39 lot07 bergen st. Timog residences subd. Brgy.Cuayan Angeles City Pampanga.

• Ar
      16th of Oct, 2018
    LBC Express - undelivered parcel
    Philippines

Maam sir goodmorning po, yung delivery po kasi d makarating samin kasi mali po yung nabigay na address, kung pwede po ba palitan yung address para madeliver na po yung parcel samin maam sir