LazyBoy / does not stand behind their products
After two visits from a rep from the customer care division with Lazy Boy they have informed me that even though my sofa is barely one year old and even though they replaced the first set of cushions after only 3 months, that they are willing to do nothing to resolve the shoddy fabric and workmanship of this product. The cushions are mishapen, dont stay in place and the fabric is pilling. It has the look I would expect after one year from a piece of furniture I had paid about 10% of what I paid. Customer service was rude and non-responsive. They simply do NOT care. Don't buy from Lazyboy if you want quality or service.
More LazyBoy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - parts order
- La-Z-Boy - still have not received my couch after 13 weeks of waiting
- La-Z-Boy - couch purchased september 2016 has metal flex issues with occasional use.
- La-Z-Boy - poor quality of the furniture and service
- Lazy Boy - item defects from delivery still not resolved